Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior pendant+2 versus Iron neck 0

This is a discussion on Warrior pendant+2 versus Iron neck 0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; For ronark land base. Am not dieng that quick (cuz of ac / hp) Atm only having string deffence's. Is ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior pendant+2 versus Iron neck 0

For ronark land base.

Am not dieng that quick (cuz of ac / hp)
    Atm only having string deffence's.

Is it worth the difference in hp / ac/ str (of the wp) compare to the abilities of the IN?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainStar View Post
    For ronark land base.

Am not dieng that quick (cuz of ac / hp)
    Atm only having string deffence's.

Is it worth the difference in hp / ac/ str (of the wp) compare to the abilities of the IN?

if you could post your items or your current stats that would help..

otherwise i'd say the WP+2 if you were averagly build..

i prefer the resists and ac..
    but everyone has little differences

well like...

7k hp

1350 deff

27xx ap

3.3k mana

6club /dd / spear

well like...

7k hp

1350 deff

27xx ap

3.3k mana

6club /dd / spear
    what are your resists like?

with theses stats i'd tend to head towards IN, unless you have low resists then get wp

well not sure.

not online on my char atm

but ike 140 flam
    90 light
    110 glacier..

idk for the rest

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i would take IN.

2 me it looks like u have good enough hp/resists, but not that much wep defence, so 10 more couldn't hurt at all.

not to mention u still get 5 str from IN (unlike rogue or mage where it doesn't help them)

I would go with an IN

For a warrior the only use u have for the IN is on VS. Otherwise u want AP to kill people, if u want to tank the throw in a shield (any decent shield TBH) and ur ac will boost enough for u to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    For a warrior the only use u have for the IN is on VS. Otherwise u want AP to kill people, if u want to tank the throw in a shield (any decent shield TBH) and ur ac will boost enough for u to tank.
    not really. if u put on your shield you won't really have enough AP to keep fighting and you are letting the other person heal...

but if u you have the IN you can tank lets say those 2 people and keep fighting instead of having to put on a shield and heal up.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    not really. if u put on your shield you won't really have enough AP to keep fighting and you are letting the other person heal...

but if u you have the IN you can tank lets say those 2 people and keep fighting instead of having to put on a shield and heal up.
    I think you have a good point here.

ill go for the in I think..

*altough wp+2 has more hp..?? and more str and more ac..*?

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post

Dude, get a WP +2 and get an IN then test them. Honestly the dmg difference aint that big, i have plaid this game for years and i can tell you that an IN is "waste" of item on a warrior unless you are doing VS.

He shouldnt even be getting targeted when his priest is arround. And if he has an IN and his priest (for example) doesnt its A LOT better for him to give his priest the IN and put on some str jewelry cause the priest will be the one taking heavy damage.

Warriors allready have high AC and if he gets targeted by the other party he can throw on a shield and take the dmg without any trouble while his pty members kill the other pty for being stupid enough to target a warrior who with decent healing will never ever die.

If you go duo with a priest then its a no brainer, warrior wont even be targeted at all and if he does get hit by enough people to take him down with his priest around then trust me an IN wont save him.

Im not saying IN is a bad choice, u cant go wrong with IN on any char. But a warrior is the last char to "need" an IN. Any decent warrior runs around with a priest.

i had wp+2 and IN and i prefer the IN, but this was for dcz sin...

and yes u might have a point, that as a warrior you can't really solo which means that a lot of the time you actually have a priest with you, which means he can heal you and warrior's aren't the first one to get targeted.

But i still think as long as your HP/resists/AP is good enough, then go for a little bit more wep defence, so it can save you here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Dude, get a WP +2 and get an IN then test them. Honestly the dmg difference aint that big, i have plaid this game for years and i can tell you that an IN is "waste" of item on a warrior unless you are doing VS.

He shouldnt even be getting targeted when his priest is arround. And if he has an IN and his priest (for example) doesnt its A LOT better for him to give his priest the IN and put on some str jewelry cause the priest will be the one taking heavy damage.

Warriors allready have high AC and if he gets targeted by the other party he can throw on a shield and take the dmg without any trouble while his pty members kill the other pty for being stupid enough to target a warrior who with decent healing will never ever die.

If you go duo with a priest then its a no brainer, warrior wont even be targeted at all and if he does get hit by enough people to take him down with his priest around then trust me an IN wont save him.

Im not saying IN is a bad choice, u cant go wrong with IN on any char. But a warrior is the last char to "need" an IN. Any decent warrior runs around with a priest.
    Good point here.

But..

Iron Necklace
    (Unique item)
    Necklace
    Defense Ability (Dagger): 10
    Defense Ability (Sword): 10
    Defense Ability (Club): 10
    Defense Ability (Ax): 10
    Defense Ability (Spear): 10
    Defense Ability (Arrow): 10
    Strength Bonus: 5
    Health Bonus: 20

Warrior Pendant(+2)
    (Unique item)
    Necklace
    Defense Ability: 28
    Strength Bonus: 10
    Health Bonus: 10
    Dexterity Bonus: 10
    HP Bonus: 200
    MP Bonus: 300
    Resistance to Flame: 35
    Resistance to Glacier: 15
    Resistance to Lightning: 15

You say a couple a things that you are very right in so lets compare them

1 for me the price will be the same *makking wp2 or buying in*
    2 the difference in ap isnt that much (true! 5str)
    3 as warriror u wont be the first target (certeantly true)
    4 warriors already have high ac true (now like 1350)
    5 priest could use in better (well gues what I got an int duffer nxt to me) *rl mate
    6 nice mp and resists on the wp (like flame for towers) *wich will be pointless in a few patches >towers will increase dmg
    7 I guess the wp gives more hp 10health+200hp is more then 20 health.. I gues
    8 I prolly spend my money better on strings *wich is +1 now 6dd 6 cd 6 sd at+2 it has 8/8/8. >or an iron belt?
    9 yes I go duo a lot with priest.. and he gets some tough hits... as for me the same whem am duffed

and here is the tricky part

when I am duffed the ac will be gone (of the wp) but on the IN the deffence abilities will remain) Wich means this is a ''better neck'' when duffed.

in a party a wp2 is better (as it has more atack power.)

when ur going solo or duo (a iron neck should be better cuz of the deffe abilities) *stupid mellee in rlb might go 4 me in stand of priest :P >_<

Well this all doenst make it all easyer on me but hey I can only spend the money once so id rather be good informed than just random buying

Good point here.

But..

Iron Necklace
    (Unique item)
    Necklace
    Defense Ability (Dagger): 10
    Defense Ability (Sword): 10
    Defense Ability (Club): 10
    Defense Ability (Ax): 10
    Defense Ability (Spear): 10
    Defense Ability (Arrow): 10
    Strength Bonus: 5
    Health Bonus: 20

Warrior Pendant(+2)
    (Unique item)
    Necklace
    Defense Ability: 28
    Strength Bonus: 10
    Health Bonus: 10
    Dexterity Bonus: 10
    HP Bonus: 200
    MP Bonus: 300
    Resistance to Flame: 35
    Resistance to Glacier: 15
    Resistance to Lightning: 15

You say a couple a things that you are very right in so lets compare them

1 for me the price will be the same *makking wp2 or buying in*
    2 the difference in ap isnt that much (true! 5str)
    3 as warriror u wont be the first target (certeantly true)
    4 warriors already have high ac true (now like 1350)
    5 priest could use in better (well gues what I got an int duffer nxt to me) *rl mate
    6 nice mp and resists on the wp (like flame for towers) *wich will be pointless in a few patches >towers will increase dmg
    7 I guess the wp gives more hp 10health+200hp is more then 20 health.. I gues
    8 I prolly spend my money better on strings *wich is +1 now 6dd 6 cd 6 sd at+2 it has 8/8/8. >or an iron belt?
    9 yes I go duo a lot with priest.. and he gets some tough hits... as for me the same whem am duffed

and here is the tricky part

when I am duffed the ac will be gone (of the wp) but on the IN the deffence abilities will remain) Wich means this is a ''better neck'' when duffed.

in a party a wp2 is better (as it has more atack power.)

when ur going solo or duo (a iron neck should be better cuz of the deffe abilities) *stupid mellee in rlb might go 4 me in stand of priest :P >_<

Well this all doenst make it all easyer on me but hey I can only spend the money once so id rather be good informed than just random buying
    Get AoC+3 forget WP +2 and IN. The two warriors ive gotten to do that never went back to IN :P

impossible to make.

already tryd this.

also white dragona amulet is impossible

there simply arent enough of em in server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast