Lvl 72 BP advice

This is a discussion on Lvl 72 BP advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm on ares, and just hit lvl 72. Statted as 60 holy/54 heal/12 master. My gear is basically crap, I ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I'm on ares, and just hit lvl 72. Statted as 60 holy/54 heal/12 master. My gear is basically crap, I have enough to buy a set of fp+8, or paper+8/str. and hp, and an ii+7. Would it be wiser to go fp build because of the lack of uniques? Or should I go paper to have a high attack? Also, once i restat to wear whichever armor/weapon I choose, should I dump the remainding points into hp or str.? Or should I mix it up with both? Last question, is chitin +7/8 completely out of the question because I'm not lvl 75 yet?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

personally if u want to go bp, u need 2 have gg uniques or else u will get shit on fast, no offense, tell use what uniques u plan on using , but being a debuffer will help alot

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

well sadly i'm using quest jewels, and a cleric earing lol. But down the road I'm shooting for an iron set, rocs and we's. So if I go fp build, I think my chances of survival would be a little higher.

right on, bump bump

YourCorpse

I'd take fp build. It works great in CZ. Cotton doesn't give you enough ac for CZ.

YourCorpse

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    personally if u want to go bp, u need 2 have gg uniques or else u will get shit on fast, no offense, tell use what uniques u plan on using , but being a debuffer will help alot
    You can take old set for very little cash, it gives you enough to survive in CZ aslong as you're careful

Quote Originally Posted by YourCorpse View Post
    I'd take fp build. It works great in CZ. Cotton doesn't give you enough ac for CZ.
    Cotton builds can get 1200ac for CZ PK if ever wanted

To the original poster however, go paper for solo levelling then Krowaz at 76

Or stay INT and exp with parties

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Cotton builds can get 1200ac for CZ PK if ever wanted

To the original poster however, go paper for solo levelling then Krowaz at 76

Or stay INT and exp with parties
    If we take into consideration the date that the topic was created 07-09-2008, 08:15 PM

I think its safe to say that the original poster is no longer playing USKO

Oops

Ah well, still same applies, paper BP can get 1200ac if built properly