Lvl 72 Int Priest

This is a discussion on Lvl 72 Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I wanna change to Int priest, cause its pretty expensive to be a BP an i will have to save ...
Page: 1

typhex

I wanna change to Int priest, cause its pretty expensive to be a BP an i will have to save a huge load of noahs. so i wanna be int priest till i can buy those items. but i got a lot of questions. please take a look at my setup and tell me what i have to change:

skill points: 60 Heal 60 Buff 3 Talisman and 3 Master (3 Master to get absolutness with 5 points at next lvl)
    exp points: 158 Int ( For FP+8 ), 102 STR (For Personal Shield +5), Rest into HP ??? <- should i do this?

First question is: Should i go Chitin +7 or FullPlate +8 ? i cant buy chitin 8.... its too expensive

Now my gear:
    clothes: Fullplate +8 set
    rings: 2 x Ring of Magic
    earrings: 2 x white silver earring ( is cleric earring and lillimes better?)
    belt: glassbelt
    pendant: warriorpendant +0
    shield: Personal Shield +5
    weapon: Lobo Hammer +6

DeHealer

Ur stats are pretty right, spent all rest into HP with no doubt!
    (Unless u wanna use a DD shield, think it requires 108 str for a 44dd one)
    Ill stick to FP+8, since the AC difference with Chitin +7 is small, and at lvl 72, with close to 100 hp stat, gives u a nice HP bonus, and also U will spend more points into AC cuz Chitin requires 174INT..
    Try selling ROM&#39;s and getting some ROL&#39;s
    U will be fine

I wanna change to Int priest, cause its pretty expensive to be a BP an i will have to save a huge load of noahs. so i wanna be int priest till i can buy those items. but i got a lot of questions. please take a look at my setup and tell me what i have to change:

skill points: 60 Heal 60 Buff 3 Talisman and 3 Master (3 Master to get absolutness with 5 points at next lvl)
    exp points: 158 Int ( For FP+8 ), 102 STR (For Personal Shield +5), Rest into HP ??? <- should i do this?

First question is: Should i go Chitin +7 or FullPlate +8 ? i cant buy chitin 8.... its too expensive

Now my gear:
    weapon: Lobo Hammer +6[/b]
    first.

what server are u in? old servers, stick with fp8, new ones, go chitin build. Or if u cant afford fp +6/25 DD in the old servers, then go chitin since chitin DD helm is much cheaper.

2ndly, for support priest, put JUSt enough str + int for armors, rest into str.

3rd. lilime&#39;s are better than WSE for sure, but thing is, they cost a shitload more. (on pathos when i quit, it was around 4-5x the price of WSE for 1 lillime) CE is better @ lower levels, but at higher lvls, the 5 health points from WSE will be a lot more beneficial.

u say u have a lot of questions, but i only see 3 Oo"

Banned Senior Member

first.

what server are u in? old servers, stick with fp8, new ones, go chitin build. Or if u cant afford fp +6/25 DD in the old servers, then go chitin since chitin DD helm is much cheaper.

2ndly, for support priest, put JUSt enough str + int for armors, rest into str. HP?

3rd. lilime&#39;s are better than WSE for sure, but thing is, they cost a shitload more. (on pathos when i quit, it was around 4-5x the price of WSE for 1 lillime) CE is better @ lower levels, but at higher lvls, the 5 health points from WSE will be a lot more beneficial.

u say u have a lot of questions, but i only see 3 Oo"[/b]
    you mean HP right?

and i agree with these guys :P

Anto93k14a

Now my gear:
    weapon: Lobo Hammer +6[/b]

Man remember...

FP +8 > Chitin +7
    Chitin +8 > Shell +7

tommyleonghk

Man remember...

FP +8 > Chitin +7
    Chitin +8 > Shell +7[/b]
    and chitin+8 > shell+8

too much int points wasted for shell pieces

a better built would be for you to use those fp+8s for now...till u save enough for chitin+8s...chitins are way better coz u can get chitin defense armor...

for int priest... stat enough for chitin+8 / enough for shield you plan to use / rest into hp.... u need to be a tank to keep you party alive...

60heal 60buff 3talisman 3master is pretty good but i would personally go 60heal 60talisman 5master this is for pk... but you&#39;ll need to be lvling much ...so better if you stay 60buff for now...

always remember...int support priest = tanker...try get as much AC and HP you can...

you mean HP right?

and i agree with these guys :P[/b]
    ahh yeah, must&#39;ve been too tired that day xD

tnx for correction