lvl 77 light/ ice mage

This is a discussion on lvl 77 light/ ice mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; k im goin 91 str , 160int, xxx mp rest hp can anyone tell me how much mp ?:P...
Page: 1

sokz

k im goin 91 str , 160int, xxx mp rest hp

can anyone tell me how much mp ?:P

RE5PECTmf

Well it depends from some things :
    1st . Do u plan to keep ur shield most of the time on and just swap on staff when u r chasing some1 and in similar situations , or u will be using ur staff most of the time and swap to shield when u r in danger . If u r going with first solution , I don't think Light is the most efficient for that.
    2nd . What rings u use ?
    3rd . Are u able to get DD 25 helmet ( I see in ur infos that u r from Diez , but r u still playing there )

Being a full tank light mage with shield IMO is not great before u r 80 , because u get blink then , and its real ass- saver if u know how to use it . For ur current str / int setup , I assume u will be using Gab , so my advice is to go Ice / Light , get ROL's ( Higher + , the better ofc ) , get Lycaon hammer +6/7 and use that combination when u r fighting strong crew in Cz and if u r the only mage in party , and use Oasis staff +7/8 ( that way u will have enough DD most of the pk ( w shield or staff , ur DD will be high ) , and since u r going for support build with minimum mp , I assume that kills aren't important for u , so therefore , Ice / Light with Oasis is great, u can tank like crazy and slowing opponents while u have shield + hammer , and if u decide to blade opponent , Oasis is better than GE in that situation . That is what I would do .

Now , if u still want to stay Light , I would need answer to questions above to help u ... but get it this way . Light is not so good w/o Imir rings , and if U have imir rings , then being support is just a waste :S Anyway , go either with Chaotic +8 or Elysium+8 , depends how prices are , but I'm really giving you a honest advice , don't go light support before 80 . It just blows.

114 - 118 mp , depends if its +7/8 . ( Btw , I think rebirthed items require less MP , not quite sure tho )

sokz

ill just go ice till 80 :P

don't make a tp-machine... it's boring as hell :X

160int/51str/mp for set&staff/rest hp

I'm not a big fan off shield build.

but if you go shield don't waste 160 points on int. Get a lower grade (g3/crystal +8/+9) and you'll do just as fine + you'll be able to pump your hp.

sokz

Ok yeah shield build is facking boring, now I'm gonna exp to
    80 so I can go light ( I'm ice now ), anyone knows how I cud be an exp/ pk
    Machine, stats & build pls
    And yeah I still play in diez.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

r u jacking my build you fag?

ClanoftheBrokenBow

160 INT
    200 MP
    HP all the rest is not bad

I find 200MP with Elixer does pretty good damage especially when compounded with shio, imir or flame rings
    You get good damage for pk/xp and your HP shouldnt be too bad at 77

sokz

r u jacking my build you fag?[/b]
    Jackin? Well idk wats dat but nah I guess, wanted to know if it
    Was guud but sounds boring, I like action :P but I guess light isn't dat gud for dmg so I guess fire is da solution.