Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Lvl 80 Mage help LR

This is a discussion on Lvl 80 Mage help LR within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok i found 2x imir+2 now how do i stat i want to be full damage so im guessing 160 ...
Page: 1

miami

Red face

Ok i found 2x imir+2 now how do i stat i want to be full damage so im guessing 160 int xx mp rest hp?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

stat: 160 int and rest into mp
    skill: as a fire mage if that's what you are planning you don't need resist nova, so go 80 fire, 45 ice, 15 master

items: as you said you got iron set, i would suggest getting an EP too if you can get it at +3, but concentrate of getting dual FRs +3/2 and as for ur earrings daul LKPs +3/2... FRs are the bigger priority here then the LKPs

as for ur skillbar, it should be your own pik, the way you move your hands, people say i got a wierd one, but here...

F1:

1. Ignization
    2. Increnation
    3. Fire Thorn
    4. Fire Staff
    5. Manes
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F2:

1. Blizzard
    2. Fire burst
    3. Inferno
    4. Supernova
    5. Meteor
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F3:

1. Vamparic Fire
    2. Instant Magic
    3. Fire Armor
    4. Fire Staff
    5. Ice Staff
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F4:

1. Frostbite
    2. Fire Impact
    3. Hellfire
    4. Ignition
    5. Solid
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F5:

1. Absolute Power
    2. Fire resist
    3. Ice resist
    4. Ice barrier
    5. Gate
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

miami

alrighty tnx. more opinions pls

dual fr +2 = around 40/50 gb... I know it's a lot but not many people are selling them.- + it's cheaper to buy them at +2 than to buy 18 at +0 (450-500 mil each.)

So that's if you want to make some damage, when you have the fr's u'll have belt , rings, armor and necklace + still 30 gb to spend. Seeying you can get a wse +2 for 7gb it would be a good choice to get one. As sse +0 goes for 350 (you can get max dual sse +0 for 1 wse +2). The int bonus is nice in vs , I get like 1K mana for each earring. Alltho i have wse +2/lkp +2 for the resists. I have no clue how much lkp's are worth atm but you should be able to purchase a +1/+2. If you get good deals you'll have around 10 gb left which is enough to buy an ep +1 , but seeying you have an IN I wouldn't care about the ep and I would rather buy a 25 dd helmet which goes for 10 gb too. Cause those bitches in diez will spike you 4K+ if you have no dd helmet. Palaviahrs spiked me 3.6K with 1184 ac and 45 dd so having a dd helmet is a must.

And tp on every skillbar... Only if you know your slow at tping. If not it should be enough to have tp on an easy hit page on a button or 3. I have f4 slot 1 and 2 both tp and I hardly miss a tp.

I suggest you get an aoe page( nova , meteor, blizzard, absolute power, fire burst etc) , a ranged (thorn/igzination etc) page, a close combat page with vamperic , fire staff, fire armor , insantly magic and... SPECTOR OF ICE!!!! very good skill as It cannot be canceled and when you need to run it slows great.

You should also try to organise your skillbars in a way that all the simular skills are at the same slots at every page...
    Example
    page1: 6= frostbite , 7 mp, 8 hp
    page2: 6= blizzard , 7 mp, 8 hp
    page3: 6= specter of ice,7 mp, 8 hp
    etc...

Stat points:
    160 int
    247 mp
    51 str (scoprion shields are easy to get... 80 mil or something)

I wrote this fast and it's pretty unstructured with a lot of typos, I hope you can understand the most of it... and if not i'll rewrite it tomorow if needed.

miami

tnx simon i was looking for ur ass =P

I don't know the prices there, but as I said priority is the FRs, and well if you don't have much left over, depends really, if you can get dual LKPs +2 that would be awsome, if something lower then that try to get dual CEs+3, or mix it up and get LKP +1/2 and CE +2/3...

miami

why is every1 choosing flame ? light,glacier isnt good?

why is every1 choosing flame ? light,glacier isnt good?[/b]
    idk about now, i only played flame for a little on the FF, but I heard the ice and the light rate are pretty crappy, and at least i saw that for myself for a short period of time while i played on FF... but don't trust me on this one

in ROFD i was flame and ice, both damage built, and then for ice especially, had garp +8 and dual shios +1 and was stated like 160int and i think 237 mp or sumthing like that, this was on girakon... and well i iced people pretty much 95% of the time and had ownage damage for an ice mage, spammed like 600-700s with ice staff most the time (my screen)... was able to win 90% of the vses with the ice mage, that says enough .... i only turned ice mage cause after i was scammed, instead of getting dual FRs +0 again, i could have gotten dual shios +1 for it and so i did.... but as I said i don't know how the ice/stun rate is now

but another thing is you got so much money to waste on buying the items that's why it's best to be fire, it's usually the people that don't have so much money that go support ice/light since they try to add up hp stats and take away mp stats to cover up for their loss in their items/armors, and well if you are the person that likes to solo or doesn't have a great clan with great pk parties, then best is to be fire... i mean honestly, every kill that happens around you, should be yours as a fire mage, ignization, increnation... unbelievable ksing skills... that's what CZ is about these days anyways, ks

if you are the type that loves killing and having ur name on the kill list, then go fire... if you are the person that loves helping out team mates in party pk, then go ice/light... i personally like soloing as a fire mage, cause i know i can gain more np then any 1 player that is in cz that way... sometimes i consider party pking, but that's only if it's a party of ggs only

miami

ah i see tnx.

Fire mage:
    160int/200-220mp/51str/rest hp
    80fire/45ice/15master
    Shells + crimson defs
    Hell Blood +8/Scroching +8/(exce) Elixir +8
    SSE + LKP (any + u can get) or WSE + LKP (cheaper version :P)
    dual FR (the highest + u can get)

Light:
    160int/MAX 200mp/51str/rest hp
    80light/45ice/15master
    Shells + crimson defs
    Elysium +8/Chaotic +8/(exce) elixir +8
    IMHO same uniques ofc with Imirs not Flame Rings :P or u can get ROL + Imir Ring

Ice:
    160int/MP For staff or 200 (depend on what ice mage u want to be)/51str (or 90/91 for DS/Gab)/rest hp
    80ice/42light/20master
    Shells + crimson defs
    Garp +8/Oasis +8/(exce) elixir +8
    same earings
    dunno if shios increase slow rate, but u can go dual shio/rol + shio/dual rols

My skillbars at 80fire mage:

(f1 5 is Incineration, f3 5 is Ignization, f5 3 is party tp sc)

oh yeah if you are going fire, go for hell blood +8, if anything lower then that, go for elixir +8 and up (im sure diez has many +1-+5 reb elixirs), scorching is not really meant for shell built but if you find a +9 then go for it :P.... but spend the money more on the uniques, so don't wrry so much for the weapon, elixir +8 would do you just fine if you get those dual FRs +2

oh yeah if you are going fire, go for hell blood +8, if anything lower then that, go for elixir +8 and up (im sure diez has many +1-+5 reb elixirs), scorching is not really meant for shell built but if you find a +9 then go for it :P.... but spend the money more on the uniques, so don't wrry so much for the weapon, elixir +8 would do you just fine if you get those dual FRs +2[/b]
    I like scorching cuz of DD and HP bonus :P

I like scorching cuz of DD and HP bonus :P[/b]
    this is why sometimes you have EP, and DD helm ... trust me for a complete mage, scorching isn't the staff

this is why sometimes you have EP, and DD helm ... trust me for a complete mage, scorching isn't the staff[/b]
    same ap as exce elixir +8 + dd/hp :P more hp/dd doesn't disturb ^_^

miami

ok fr's were way to expensive =P i found some imirs+2 so new question now ^^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast