Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lvl 80 Mage help LR

This is a discussion on Lvl 80 Mage help LR within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Depends, if the mage dont slow me, I'll take him down. No matter how much tricks u pull out of ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Depends, if the mage dont slow me, I'll take him down. No matter how much tricks u pull out of ur dick.

I have access to lvl 81 war on Xig with 9.4k HP scrolled & 3.1k AP. You wont make up a bullshit story that you will take me down with a lvl 80 mage. No way lol.

I've played mage as well and I would most likely loose against a good warrior, unless I slowed him the fuk down and went slide.

Tank vs tank, no ice, I really doubt a lvl 80 mage could take down a lvl 80 warrior. Maybe once out of 5, but thats it. I'm pretty positive about that lol[/b]
    im telling u, lvl 80 fire mage > lvl 80 warrior... that's ofc if we have both have like the same armors and unique sets +... and no ice, will still win

sad thing was on girakon, when i was ice mage it was lvl 77 and when i vsed some lvl 80 warriors... they still lost like 80% of them

sad thing was on girakon, when i was ice mage it was lvl 77 and when i vsed some lvl 80 warriors... they still lost like 80% of them[/b]
    lol... they had to be damn noobish <_<

lol... they had to be damn noobish <_<[/b]
    lol most people are when comparing them to me :P... but naw they were pretty decent

miami

how would you do a g3 build (scorching+8 2x fr+2)? int for g3+8 pauldron rest mp?

and imho fll support mages suck ass... especially with shield...

what&#39;s the fun of being tp machine? ur pk looks like: nova run run run tp tp run run tp tp nova run run.... God Damn it ! It&#39;s soooo exciting h34r:

and 80lvl fire mage has no change with 80lvl warrior unless mage is pimped out and warrior is completely noob... warriors got MUCH more HP, spams more and got fckin stun shock. Even two vampric fires won&#39;t help u... U need to slow warrior, hit him with every pilar u have + some ignitions until he gets close, then start vs and u will win... no other option unless, as I said above, mage is fckin pimped and warrior is noob[/b]
    agreed and disagreed...i agree that shield+mace mages are damn boring, i see no fun in only tping and throwing a couple of ice novas every now and then, in my opinion, most str a mage should use is 71 for a cs any + besides +0..anything more is just a waste, imo no cs and shield build sucks. and i dont agree that a fire mage will always lose to a warrior, yes the warrior has much more hp but not necessarily hits more, a pimped out mage will be hitting over 600&#39;s to almost any class and if its got the right items might be getting spammed only 400-500 by the warrior, if you take also in mind that staff attack is VERY fast...then you will see a mage not always will lose to a warrior

how would you do a g3 build (scorching+8 2x fr+2)? int for g3+8 pauldron rest mp?[/b]
    any build below crystal in diez = bb in 2 hits duffed

miami

shit i forgot about duffs =P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only thing that mage 1v1&#39;s show is how good sense of humor the mage has. If anyone takes it seriously, he has much to learn.

Oh and some ppl like to be fully support mage, hence the shield one. Any mage type (sensible one ofc), if played well, is the most valuable member of the party. If u cant appreciate shield mages and say its boring, then get a clue. Besides, they dont only tp and drop occasional novas, if they do they are treating their char like its handicaped.

and i dont agree that a fire mage will always lose to a warrior, yes the warrior has much more hp but not necessarily hits more, a pimped out mage will be hitting over 600&#39;s to almost any class and if its got the right items might be getting spammed only 400-500 by the warrior, if you take also in mind that staff attack is VERY fast...then you will see a mage not always will lose to a warrior [/b]
    that&#39;s what I said xD most of the warriors hits me more than I do, if they don&#39;t it&#39;s not hard to kill them...

Only thing that mage 1v1&#39;s show is how good sense of humor the mage has. If anyone takes it seriously, he has much to learn.
    Oh and some ppl like to be fully support mage, hence the shield one. Any mage type (sensible one ofc), if played well, is the most valuable member of the party. If u cant appreciate shield mages and say its boring, then get a clue. Besides, they dont only tp and drop occasional novas, if they do they are treating their char like its handicaped.[/b]
    yeah imo only thing that mages 1vs1 say about mages is that they chose wrong class, just wannabe warriors ^^ im not saying i dont appreciate full shield mage im saying here in diez they ARE boring because yuo only see them tp and drop novas, mages should be able to do more atleast when not running trying to distract the priests or something..im a semi shield mage, im support so most times in pk i gotta just run with cs on like 90% of the time, but when i dont see any danger near to any of my party members i also like to attack priests and stun them to cancel heals, this is what i was talking about

Oh and some ppl like to be fully support mage, hence the shield one. Any mage type (sensible one ofc), if played well, is the most valuable member of the party. If u cant appreciate shield mages and say its boring, then get a clue. Besides, they dont only tp and drop occasional novas, if they do they are treating their char like its handicaped.[/b]
    why are 1vs1 mages hilarious? i mean are you saying this because you have never won a vs as a mage or something...

and yeah stunner, i got commented that alot, since i usually like running in front of the whole pt when party pking, i get called a wanna-be warrior... but i&#39;m not the kind of person waiting on the real warriors to lead the way cause people playing these days just don&#39;t know where to go and what to do in CZ

I played both support and damage build, and tbh support... it&#39;s just tanking alot, running, tping... mages think they are so GG if they are support and can do these things, but they&#39;re not
    the only time you should think you are GG as mage if you are fire/ice/light damage build (with that 4-5k hp) trying to survive in cz... especially solo... then it shows your true mage colors

I wouldn&#39;t say unbeatable but they&#39;re VERY strong. They can only be as good as the person playing them. I&#39;ve had my arse raped by a fair share of lvl 80 fires, and raped a fair share back of lvl 80 fires. When I get 80 tho I&#39;ll have better items more ap and loads more mana so the roles might be reversed then.

My items on diez are pretty shit but I do good for what I have [/b]
    lvl 80 ice mage is better then any other mage.. that frozen cube or w/e is the best skill in KO..
    LR mage dont stun enough without good items, for me fire and ice is favourite, althoguh i get pissed at so many runners.

EDIT: Realized u werent the topic starter O.O

lvl 80 ice mage is better then any other mage.. that frozen cube or w/e is the best skill in KO..
    LR mage dont stun enough without good items, for me fire and ice is favourite, althoguh i get pissed at so many runners.

EDIT: Realized u werent the topic starter O.O[/b]
    lvl 80 ice mage is really just for supprt... and it&#39;s called freezing distance, use it on a priest or a mage in the party, and if it works, u got a win situation

lvl 80 ice mage is better then any other mage.. that frozen cube or w/e is the best skill in KO..[/b]
    wanna use it during vs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wanna use it during vs? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    i really don&#39;t want to rely on luck in a vs... that&#39;s why when i play fire mage it&#39;s a sure win

Banned

i really don&#39;t want to rely on luck in a vs... that&#39;s why when i play fire mage it&#39;s a sure win[/b]
    :S till a good light mage stuns ur noob ass

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast