Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lvl 80 Mage help LR

This is a discussion on Lvl 80 Mage help LR within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; stat: 160 int and rest into mp skill: as a fire mage if that's what you are planning you don't ...
Page: 4

stat: 160 int and rest into mp
    skill: as a fire mage if that's what you are planning you don't need resist nova, so go 80 fire, 45 ice, 15 master

items: as you said you got iron set, i would suggest getting an EP too if you can get it at +3, but concentrate of getting dual FRs +3/2 and as for ur earrings daul LKPs +3/2... FRs are the bigger priority here then the LKPs

as for ur skillbar, it should be your own pik, the way you move your hands, people say i got a wierd one, but here...

F1:

1. Ignization
    2. Increnation
    3. Fire Thorn
    4. Fire Staff
    5. Manes
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F2:

1. Blizzard
    2. Fire burst
    3. Inferno
    4. Supernova
    5. Meteor
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F3:

1. Vamparic Fire
    2. Instant Magic
    3. Fire Armor
    4. Fire Staff
    5. Ice Staff
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F4:

1. Frostbite
    2. Fire Impact
    3. Hellfire
    4. Ignition
    5. Solid
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp

F5:

1. Absolute Power
    2. Fire resist
    3. Ice resist
    4. Ice barrier
    5. Gate
    6. Hp
    7. Mp
    8. Tp[/b]
    your uselessness is epic

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

your uselessness is epic[/b]
    lol what's so useless about it, i'd love to hear that

lol what's so useless about it, i'd love to hear that[/b]
    he's asking about LR and u tell him how to stat a fire?

he's asking about LR and u tell him how to stat a fire?[/b]
    if u were here from the start dumbass... u would have realized he changed the topic title... fuking retard

well sorry that i dont read theses forums everyday like u do ... i kinda have a life bro... it just looked like u were trying to put ur head into every topic like u do cuz u think ur good at mage.. but ur not

i was trying to help him with LR question and now u turned it into flaming way to go !

Ice is not worth it in diez... as soon as you slow sombody or ice cube the priest the mage will town and tp the full party to town. Having an 80 ice mage in your party will let you run from ob to hb and evryone who sees you will town -.-

well sorry that i dont read theses forums everyday like u do ... i kinda have a life bro... it just looked like u were trying to put ur head into every topic like u do cuz u think ur good at mage.. but ur not

i was trying to help him with LR question and no u turned it into flaming way to go ![/b]
    im srry i kind of have a life too... and instead of playing KO (which I quit quite a while ago) i go on these forums... and i got no classes for the past 2 months cause my university is on strike MEANING nothing to do all day except these forums, chill with people and family

but now actually starting on cwest, a friend asked me to share on his lvl 77 mage... so we'll be seeing who's the "pro" mage soon

whats the chars name? race? clan?

Only thing that mage 1v1's show is how good sense of humor the mage has. If anyone takes it seriously, he has much to learn.
    Oh and some ppl like to be fully support mage, hence the shield one. Any mage type (sensible one ofc), if played well, is the most valuable member of the party. If u cant appreciate shield mages and say its boring, then get a clue. Besides, they dont only tp and drop occasional novas, if they do they are treating their char like its handicaped.[/b]
    Wow thats what i wanted to say xd.

Lvl 80 light mage vs fire mage with same items ? Light pwns all h34r:

why are 1vs1 mages hilarious? i mean are you saying this because you have never won a vs as a mage or something...[/b]
    Because mages arent made to 1v1 one in the first place. Mages are built to either

1) throwing the last attack to finish an enemy
    2) slowing/stunning enemies
    3) TPing whenever its needed.

I still dont get how you play. I actually never found you a bad mage as opponent, but I never pked with you in the same party. I probably would end up frustrated alot lol.

Dont get me wrong, for me mages can be damage whores, but thats not the way I played mage. I just find a fire mage in your party so fukkin useless lol. A MP statted mage dies like a flie with torment on his ass, not to mention those mages most likely run infront, so they are easily targetted by melees.

I rather party up with a mage that stays out of duffs ranges and runs whenever its needed. Those mages who are in front most likely get up killed so therefore useless for a party.

Thats how I see it, ur view is diffrent. I dont mind it and I find it pointless to discuss this over and over.

whats the chars name? race? clan?[/b]
    u'll find out soon

Because mages arent made to 1v1 one in the first place. Mages are built to either

1) throwing the last attack to finish an enemy
    2) slowing/stunning enemies
    3) TPing whenever its needed.

I still dont get how you play. I actually never found you a bad mage as opponent, but I never pked with you in the same party. I probably would end up frustrated alot lol.

Dont get me wrong, for me mages can be damage whores, but thats not the way I played mage. I just find a fire mage in your party so fukkin useless lol. A MP statted mage dies like a flie with torment on his ass, not to mention those mages most likely run infront, so they are easily targetted by melees.

I rather party up with a mage that stays out of duffs ranges and runs whenever its needed. Those mages who are in front most likely get up killed so therefore useless for a party.

Thats how I see it, ur view is diffrent. I dont mind it and I find it pointless to discuss this over and over.[/b]
    I know u were pretty frustrated when my clan kept rickrolling u that's for sure

But yeah mages aren't suppost to be vsing... that's why when a mage beats someone, especially the big talkers, it feels so ownage .

well i rick roll Blackii/echos mage now so should be no difference when ur on it

well i rick roll Blackii/echos mage now so should be no difference when ur on it[/b]
    oh ur pretty fast at finding out who i'm playing

well as a matter of fact I haven't even logged the character yet, will do in about an hour or so

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

smth whatever[/b]

Tbh u got pretty big mouth for a random popup. Imho stop the childish topic king additude and get a valid position instead of changing it like u did on the 1v1 matter.

Tbh u got pretty big mouth for a random popup. Imho stop the childish topic king additude and get a valid position instead of changing it like u did on the 1v1 matter.[/b]
    big mouth? i bak up every action with words...

where did i change my opinion about 1v1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast