lvl 80+ mages?

This is a discussion on lvl 80+ mages? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Some ppl says that lvl 80 mages pwn, bu at the sametime how can they pwn with low ac and ...
Page: 1

TKO

Some ppl says that lvl 80 mages pwn, bu at the sametime how can they pwn with low ac and hp? can any1 explain how can a lvl 80+ mage pwn in pk solo and with party? Like would u guys pick a lvl 80 mage over a lvl 80 priest to play?

Lati

Some ppl says that lvl 80 mages pwn, bu at the sametime how can they pwn with low ac and hp? can any1 explain how can a lvl 80+ mage pwn in pk solo and with party? Like would u guys pick a lvl 80 mage over a lvl 80 priest to play?[/b]
    Watch sum mage pk videos (yes, yes, Lati vol.2 for example!!!!)..
    Fire mage can win, beacause of mana drian..
    LR mage can win beacause of stun,
    Glacier mage..umm.. idk
    Lets pick the fire mage. When u go solo its rly hard to do something, unless there are noobs in cz. As a fire mage with decent gear u can kill 70~ lvls party. But mostly solo pk is waste of scrolls/time/nps, cause u can get easly pwnd even by 75~ warrior/rogue/other mage with debuffer.
    In a GOOD pk party mage is a MUST. Of course mage can TP, but except that fire mage can drain priests mana, and ofc attack(lr mage can stun which is rly helpfull, glacier mage can slow down enemies)
    Im playing as mage, so i would pick priest now(BP/INT.. w/e) As bp u solo parties, tank a lot, and kill..
    BUT mostly its about SKILL, not CLASS
    So, if ur feeling better with mage - get mage;
    if ur think ull be better as priest, take priest

DeHealer

I agree with Lati, theres not much a Mage can do Solo these days..
    Why? Because everyone likes to pk in big groups to get easier NP's
    I have played BP and Mages, and I can say even the best geared mages are easy kill just with malice.
    However there is a way a good geared mage can win VS 80+ sins, warriors or non duffer BP's
    Having Mana Shield on
    Using Instantly magic for using 2x Fire/Ice/Light armors
    Using Fire/Ice/Light impact for dot
    Then it can be a decent vs's

Maybe what u heard also, is that Mage pk parties with other mages pwn and they really do.
    5 Mages 1 Debuffer 1 Buffer 1 Warrior own bad

Lets pick the fire mage. When u go solo its rly hard to do something, unless there are noobs in cz. As a fire mage with decent gear u can kill 70~ lvls party. But mostly solo pk is waste of scrolls/time/nps, cause u can get easly pwnd even by 75~[/b]
    No it&#39;s not, in diez even 83 warriors/rogues lose vs to me. Not all of them but quiet a few. <3 turkish sliders XD. I think it&#39;s even imposseble for a very good geared lvl 75 sin to kill a lvl 80 fire mage with 1K+ ac , 45 dd and 5K+ hp. ( 600 spike?) And most people tend to forget this... These days mages hit harder than warriors, atleast in old esrvers. Warriors spam 400-700 if they are normal geared, mages hit 700-900 easily.

Tampon

stop making 50 topics
    omg

mage pwn becouse there is so many noob warriors and rogues... , they dont even use fr on pk

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

To be honest in the other topic I did say that mage lvl 80 was like the best class to play.... BUT WAS. Now you can&#39;t do shit except TP, because from what I remember last time I played is every single skill getting cancelled by koxper and getting koxped out of no where. Now a days it&#39;s simply impossible to solo.

mage pwn becouse there is so many noob warriors and rogues... , they dont even use fr on pk [/b]
    sure but on ionia On C-W still can play solo or with second Mage (like me and Wpierdol play sometimes, w/o buffs ofc for more fun )

sure but on ionia On C-W still can play solo or with second Mage (like me and Wpierdol play sometimes, w/o buffs ofc for more fun )[/b]
    no offence but ofc u and wperdol can duo easy, you are both the two hardest hitting lvl 83 mages in the server, with chitin shilds(incase alot come), on my warrior wperdol and u blade me up to 800+ dmg..... and u both have nice gear.........bad example, thats like saying a lvl 80 warrior is good for soloing in dcz