Party heal (960) Or Torment ? (dcz)

This is a discussion on Party heal (960) Or Torment ? (dcz) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My friend got a dilemma , if to put enough points on dbuff for torment or enough for 960 group ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Party heal (960) Or Torment ? (dcz)

My friend got a dilemma , if to put enough points on dbuff for torment or enough for 960 group heal .

Info about the situation : server - ares , zone - dcz obviously . We're mostly going to play as a DUO him a BP and I'll be an assassin .
    He won't have such great gear at ALL and we're talking about Ares .

So what you guys suggest ?

Ty

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well if hes going bp either: torment 57/ 43
    or 55 heal/45 debuff (so he has parasite).

dont try 2 play full heal with a paper bp lol... 57 into heal and only having reverse life in a duo doesn't help much as a parasite.

but honestly, i feel that torment is greater then 1920 heal/ complete heal in ardream.

I trust this pro priest^^

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post

dont try 2 play full heal with a paper bp lol... 57 into heal and only having reverse life in a duo doesn't help much as a parasite.

but honestly, i feel that torment is greater then 1920 heal/ complete heal in ardream.
    The main question I asked is what u recommend to a low gear bp in a duo in ares , ardream . to get the 1920 heal or the torment ... I'm kinda'ove a good sin so Idk if I need the heal , i think he'll need it but if we will be in a situation of 2vs 6 ? or something , drop torment and they die one by one , on the other hand he cant heal himself 1920 ... what u suggest now ?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

probably 1920 heal and tell him 2 go support priest then bp if he has no gear (i wish i could go back bp, but i honestly dont have the gear for it and i would die constantly because i know what you need to be a decent bp , i miss it ALOT being a bp)... lol. but if ur going against people that know how 2 cure instantly on debuff, torment> 1920 because its aoe and a priest cant cure more then 1 person at a time. where as when u have para malice/ they know 2 cure that person instantly.

Banned Senior Member

Let's put it this way.....

If you want to put an organized enemy party in chaos, choose Torment.
    If you want to be personally responsible for the lives of your party, choose Heal.

Both are vital to a party's performance. It is ALL about personal style. I prefer Torment based on the immediate results you get, and how fast the cooldown is, keeping the enemy demoralized.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Let's put it this way.....

If you want to put an organized enemy party in chaos, choose Torment.
    If you want to be personally responsible for the lives of your party, choose Heal.

Both are vital to a party's performance. It is ALL about personal style. I prefer Torment based on the immediate results you get, and how fast the cooldown is, keeping the enemy demoralized.
    i play on ares and agree with this...

if youre playing in a party, torment is better, and chances are...someone will have party heals or 1920...

your friend should NOT being playing bp on ares dcz unless he has decent gear...he'll die.
    best ardy build is paper or silk build and all hp...if you can afford dd25, go for either...better than chitin or fp9 imo for ardy...get a ds7, old ep and old skelly with dual old rols,

people on ares hit pretty hard, so 1920 heals...especially since theyre spammable....are a must...especially if you plan on rolling solo.

im guessing you guys will vent or use skype to pk, so malice and para will be fine.

i was 45 db and 1920 heals, did pretty well.

as for duo 2k heal and parasite should be enough, and party heal as paper bp would be just a waste :P

True i would definitely go for torment i was a bp too torment pwns

i go for torment because it confuses newer buffers and they dont know how to deal with so many debuffs so ur half decent party can run through them

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post

+1 to this JDizzle is the one to know

Banned

if you play as a duo , go duff