rlb pathos gloves

This is a discussion on rlb pathos gloves within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what should i take on pathos gloves? for rlb bp with those items set +8 fabric forverin roc skelly wp ...
Page: 1

Tampon

what should i take on pathos gloves?
    for rlb bp with those items
    set +8 fabric
    forverin
    roc
    skelly
    wp +1
    dual lillme
    hb +7
    ds +7
    impact +7
    ac valks

imo rogue + priest ap

Tampon

i will tell you again
    i dont have dd
    so i need def
    and i got enoght ap

idefix

There isn't such a concept as enough AP. There is always room for more.

I'd probably go for rogue ap ones if you don't have a dd helm. At least while I'm playing in RLB, I don't think there's been a sin that has won me in a 1v1, nor a 1v2... And I don't have a dd helm either, and my gear sucks compared to yours. If you have a shield with dd, just throw it on until you've maliced 'em, heal yourself to full hp and nuke em down in a few hits. Extra damage always comes handy against those noob rogues who lightfeet away when their hp goes under 50%...

Edit: excluding leoginas, haven't 1v1'd him but I wouldn't even outdps his hp pots xD

i will tell you again
    i dont have dd
    so i need def
    and i got enoght ap[/b]
    There isn't such a concept as enough AP. There is always room for more.[/b]
    exactly :P

I was pking in RLB with 1rogue def PG and I was doing preety well lol... If ur hp will go down too fast, just hit the 10k heal - ur hp is full sin is screwed (that's the moment they mostly run away xD)

Tampon

exactly :P

I was pking in RLB with 1rogue def PG and I was doing preety well lol... If ur hp will go down too fast, just hit the 10k heal - ur hp is full sin is screwed (that's the moment they mostly run away xD)[/b]
    i am buffer untill i can afford scrolls
    so no 10k heal for now

idefix

i am buffer untill i can afford scrolls
    so no 10k heal for now[/b]
    I don't have 10k heal either. I'm also a buffer. Just have malice to throw in. And it's more than enough. Most the time I don't even need malice to win, though that's mostly against equal (=noob) geared sins.

mrmagic2008

rougue ap is kind of a waste.. because unless u can 1 hit them, they just light feet away.

idefix

rougue ap is kind of a waste.. because unless u can 1 hit them, they just light feet away.[/b]
    rofl at you...