lvl 80 preist build

This is a discussion on lvl 80 preist build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok heres my fucked up build only thinking about it give me some feed back pls lvl 80 tank/bp 203 ...
Page: 1

craigis1043

ok heres my fucked up build only thinking about it give me some feed back pls

lvl 80 tank/bp

203 str - winirom 7
    176 int - chitin +9
    88 hp

dual roc 3
    in +0
    string of skulls +2
    dual platnium ears +2
    gab adament +7 or personal 6

DD helm 8

70 buff / 60 heal 12 master

party cure / dual party heals / helis

worked it out to have about
    this is all estimates
    7174 HP with 2k scroll and a 15 hp stat scroll
    and 1113 ac with 350 ac scroll no sheild with sheild 1330 ac

tell me what u think pls

make a duffer :P

IN -> WP +3
    SoS -> Glass
    PEs -> Lilimes +2/3 (+3/4 ingame)

if u need more resists, go with 1 HV +3 instead of 1 RoC - this will also give u some nice money, so u can get Lilimes +3

Gab >>>>>>>> PS ^_^

NeronDomitius

you sir are a bp without any duff, that like unscrolled warrior (with heal :P)
    1st - go duffer or at least get malice, u probably pk in party most of the time, but there will be times when ur gonna be alone and then, without duff, u will have hard time killing somebody.
    2nd - reskill to full str, with chitins +9 u already have great hp and ac, u need ap ap ap ap
    3rd (or 3th whatever :P) - get lilimes instead pes
    4th - sos+2 isnt bad but i would prefer glass b. or ib at +0 over sos+2, if u can get sos+3, well that's something different then
    5th - do not use 15hp stat scroll cuz u cant use 30 str priest buff and u HAVE TO use that.
    6th - u didnt say that u have weapon def armor, if u have - good, if not - get them asap, no matter how good tank u are, eventually u'll need them, so get them if u dont have already and learn how to use them
    7th - also, u didnt mentioned do you have 1h weapon, i suppose u do.. make sure that ur 1h weapon is either leonard+7 (+1 rb i suggest) or smite+8
    8th - i wouldnt get wp+3 over in, ur in older server so i think in would be better choice, i didnt say in is better than wp+3, i just said that i think in would be better choice, dont get me wrong. also, try to upgrade it to +1 eventually

Some0nI3

first reskil to 70 duff, 60 heal, 12 master, switch the dual PE to lillimes, since you are useing str jewels get all of your armor set with HP.

craigis1043

i forgot to mention all that gear that is posted is interchangable between my warrior and priest as in it goes in the inn and goes back on my 81 warrior so hence the really messed up build

yes wep def armors i have and if i dont have i can get only said personal sheild cos i cant be fucked making a GAB tryed 3 times burned making it so done with that....

im 70 buff because i'd mostly be pking in party and if i pk solo i pk on 81 warrior malice not required while pking in party have debuffer always and whole party scrolls and i just need to throw cures and heals some times hence the 70 buff 60 heal 12 master

idefix

i forgot to mention all that gear that is posted is interchangable between my warrior and priest as in it goes in the inn and goes back on my 81 warrior so hence the really messed up build

yes wep def armors i have and if i dont have i can get only said personal sheild cos i cant be fucked making a GAB tryed 3 times burned making it so done with that....

im 70 buff because i'd mostly be pking in party and if i pk solo i pk on 81 warrior malice not required while pking in party have debuffer always and whole party scrolls and i just need to throw cures and heals some times hence the 70 buff 60 heal 12 master[/b]
    You can use the same gear, it's just inferior to the gear which was suggested above (lilimes, gb). Don't think there's a huge difference though... However, if you're pking in a party and you're gonna be the only one with 70 buff, you'll have to cure way too much for it to be effective. Imo either go BP all the way and be an attacker with duffs or then be more of a support priest with cure and heals. A hybrid (attacker who cures and heals his party wtf?) just doesn't seem logical to me.