Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lvl 80 priest

This is a discussion on Lvl 80 priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Why do you guys like lilime so much? If you can i say sse+1/+2. I liek the leg bands, but ...
Page: 2

runordie

Why do you guys like lilime so much? If you can i say sse+1/+2. I liek the leg bands, but you need a ROL. If you can't get chitin shield and don't have player shield, then go for Dread Shield +7, the AC is so high

AndyJH

i heard about this[/b]
    OK huh what's that mean :/

Why do you guys like lilime so much? If you can i say sse+1/+2. I liek the leg bands, but you need a ROL. If you can't get chitin shield and don't have player shield, then go for Dread Shield +7, the AC is so high[/b]
    We'll do an equal comparison..... (can't remember but I believe priests get about 13 health per stat)

2 x SSE+2 - 28AC / 20 HEALTH > This gives you 56AC & 520HP
    2 x LE+2 - 19AC / 9 HEALTH / 9 STR / 120HP / 15 RESISTS > This gives you 38AC / 474HP / 18 STR / 30 RESISTS ALL

Important stats for priests are high hp ac and resists, going build 1 means you would gain 18ac 50hp but lose 30 valuable resists. In my opinion a priests resists should be stacked high as hell because priests have to be able to keep up with the party and tank all classes .. this means high stats to all. Focussing your stats to hp + ac means the mages make you their food.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12