Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Baal Vs Winirom ?

This is a discussion on Baal Vs Winirom ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; the sword give more ap+longer reach, but the axe give u HP bonus hp+mp and alot elemental, What is Better ...
Page: 1

the sword give more ap+longer reach, but the axe give u HP bonus hp+mp and alot elemental, What is Better for warriors?>

Personal preference only. None of them is "better" really. They are both good in different ways.

Baal will be better for VS cause of the elemental.
    Wirinom better for party pk imo. It will make same dmg as Baal on debuffed targets(maybe more?) and the range will help when people are running away.

If you go much solo, I'd choose the Baal. If you are doing mostly party pk, I'd choose the Wirinom.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

baal.

why?

more element, more hp, and hp stat = MANA and hp for a warrion

They pretty even match. Baal have same range as wirinom, both have 2.00 range, and one thing to remember dread shield have axe defence but not sword.

They pretty even match. Baal have same range as wirinom, both have 2.00 range, and one thing to remember dread shield have axe defence but not sword.[/b]
    +1

but baal has more elemental (flame)
    so if a warrior uses flame pot, or som1 has flame resist on ur dmg goes down

and wirinom has more ap + str bonus so using light resist wont reduce dmg as much 8)

id pick wirinom for the above 2 reasons but both weapons are 1337

they r both are good i think they will do the same dmg

but baal have more hp so it would be better

u need to ask some 1 who tried them both

idefix

Don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out, just stating the obvious:

Wirinom: more dmg.
    Baal: hp and mana bonus.

I would prefer personal sword +7 than baal +7 and wirinom +7

I would prefer personal sword +7 than baal +7 and wirinom +7[/b]
    lol :lol:

tested both on priv server, id say dmg is similar but baal looks sexýer

nikoo 0_o

lol :lol:

tested both on priv server, id say dmg is similar but baal looks sexýer[/b]
    I'd say Wirimion.Why=
    Wirimion= more ap
    Baal= more hp/mp/elemental

If someone use Fr, u'll hit less with baal; but with wirimion, even if someone got much lr atack, you'll keep getting the nice ap and Str bonus. And wirimion special skill pwn

baal ofc
    its like hb for warriors ^_^ with extra hp,ap,range and special effect dammnnn

wirinom because of dread shield

I think the main thing your all forgetting is Wirinom has normal speed, and Baal has slow speed. As someone who has tested both, i prefer the smooth combo of the Wirinom, and you seem to get more successful R attacks with it, and also my special skills went off way more with Wirinom. Second point i'd like to make is while some warriors will tell you shockstun/scream/legcut has something to do with Dex, in my experience it's the weapons speed that makes it work more. Dual weilds have higher chance of shockstun over raptor/avedon, and I mean any dual weild, I've used Murky+8/Java+8 it shocked same as Lugias+8/Giga+8 which is massive dex bonus, and both stunned the same as Lugias/Java, it just made no difference, but all those weilds stunned more often than my Personal+7/Giga Axe/Iron Impact+8......So I prefer Wirinom over Baal, the speed allows me to get in more R attacks, stun more, and chance for effect to kick in. Btw i'm not just recommending Wirinom because i have one and want to justify my investment. I have neither the Baal or Wirinom atm, but had the chance to test them. I liked Both more than my Personal+7, mainly because of range, and Personal only has 70 elemental, but Cursed Sword was by far the funnest to PK with.

wirinom because of dread shield[/b]
    +1 here wirinom all the way bc all them dam priest/mages have ds now

I think the main thing your all forgetting is WIRINIOM HAS NORMAL SPEED, AND BAAL HAS SLOW SPEED. As someone who has tested both, i prefer the smooth combo of the Wirinom, and you seem to get more successful R attacks with it, and also my special skills went off way more with Wirinom. Second point i'd like to make is while some warriors will tell you shockstun/scream/legcut has something to do with Dex, in my experience it's the weapons speed that makes it work more. Dual weilds have higher chance of shockstun over raptor/avedon, and I mean any dual weild, I've used Murky+8/Java+8 it shocked same as Lugias+8/Giga+8 which is massive dex bonus, and both stunned the same as Lugias/Java, it just made no difference, but all those weilds stunned more often than my Personal+7/Giga Axe/Iron Impact+8......So I prefer Wirinom over Baal, the speed allows me to get in more R attacks, stun more, and chance for effect to kick in. Btw i'm not just recommending Wirinom because i have one and want to justify my investment. I have neither the Baal or Wirinom atm, but had the chance to test them. I liked Both more than my Personal+7, mainly because of range, and Personal only has 70 elemental, but Cursed Sword was by far the funnest to PK with.[/b]
    Fail.
    Both have slow speed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast