Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

on a lvl 80 rouge

This is a discussion on on a lvl 80 rouge within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; IMO both are good but its in ur hands.. u wana be an ap whore or tank? and u can ...
Page: 3

IMO both are good but its in ur hands.. u wana be an ap whore or tank? and u can get +3k ap even without pp+3's ;P i've seen it happen

pwntbychidori

wp3 > in > pp3 =]

Banned

well i can tell you that i did few month ago 1 test with a friend in arena...

My idea was to test how much damage i get with IN+IB and how much with a pedant+3 like WP/PP and always IB.

Ok while with IN and IB a warrior was hit me for 470/480 with IB and +50defense (i added valkiery set AC and put off IN because i have not a WP+3 or PP+3 for the test) the damage increased to 515/525.

I used for the test +50defense while WP+3 is only 35 defense, so the the difference should be a little bigger.

My advice is chose a IN over everthing else, it is the best neck in game and the ap that u can gain with a PP do not worth the more damages that ull take...

When u get malice and u get a spike of 1500 well with IN this damage become 1350... its huge difference

Also try think on this: you doing a VS with a warrior, this VS is long about 20seconds well lets say that the warrior do 1 hit every sec this mean 20hits after 20sec right?

If each hit is 600 damage after 20seconds the warrior did 600x20= 12000 damages ok now this value drop to 10800 with a IN !!! U could have 1200 more HP only after 20seconds of fight and i did not put R damages...

Do u have any doubt now ?

umm the deal is that.. IN is as good as pp+3 depending on ur other stats.. but then again IMO WP+3 and higher are better than IN +0..

well i can tell you that i did few month ago 1 test with a friend in arena...

My idea was to test how much damage i get with IN+IB and how much with a pedant+3 like WP/PP and always IB.

Ok while with IN and IB a warrior was hit me for 470/480 with IB and +50defense (i added valkiery set AC and put off IN because i have not a WP+3 or PP+3 for the test) the damage increased to 515/525.

I used for the test +50defense while WP+3 is only 35 defense, so the the difference should be a little bigger.
    My advice is chose a IN over everthing else, it is the best neck in game and the ap that u can gain with a PP do not worth the more damages that ull take...

When u get malice and u get a spike of 1500 well with IN this damage become 1350... its huge difference

Also try think on this: you doing a VS with a warrior, this VS is long about 20seconds well lets say that the warrior do 1 hit every sec this mean 20hits after 20sec right?

If each hit is 600 damage after 20seconds the warrior did 600x20= 12000 damages ok now this value drop to 10800 with a IN !!! U could have 1200 more HP only after 20seconds of fight and i did not put R damages...
    Do u have any doubt now ? [/b]
    That's right. For vsing, IN would be the best choice. However, my solid opinion that WP+3>IN+0 will probably always be. I tested it with both of them. I like the 12 dex, 40fr/20gr/lr over the weapon defense.
    In pk, I try to be a resistance whore. If mages/warrior slow me less, I will not need to be much more tank.

Assassin and archer never ment to be tanks. Learn to pk "lame" (at least that is what some people call smart pkers) and hit'n'run

Times of Boooo's and 0000000's are over.

SillyHo

I have PP3 and IN 1 for my archer on ares. I wear the PP at least 70% of my PK time. Archer is only slightly different now from assassin with the minor cooldown. I was always huge on hitting people hard, and enough times, that they didnt want to stand and face me for long. An assassins best skills are speed, and hitting like a fucking mack truck with no brakes. Best case is to have, or borrow, both and PK with both for a set of scrolls. Whichever you like should be the one you get.

Unr4ted

get a ammy of curse +3 , its better[/b]
    u spoke the truth bubba

ardaxd

if u want more atack u should get a pp+1/+2 for vs with mages but i were u i would stick with the in +0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123