rlb assasin armour

This is a discussion on rlb assasin armour within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; can +7 magic set ever be better for a rlb assasin than +7 rogue chitin armour? or is the amount ...
Page: 1

BoredofKO

Default rlb assasin armour

can +7 magic set ever be better for a rlb assasin than +7 rogue chitin armour? or is the amount of hp gained not worth the dex lost?

MrH

Hey BoredofKO.

From my point of view i think it depends on certain things, If with shell +7 magics you have shard +8's and good uniqes i think it worth the loss of dex and gain of hp but with that u need some good combo, but i wouldn't recommend that cause in rlb a lot of noobs are there get some chitin/shell +7 dex like that you could 1 hit them and there again you will loose ur hp but if with that you get some valks hp it would be good.
    After you do what ever u feel like i saw a lvl 69 owned my lvl 69 with shell +7 cause his minor combo and his daggers were good.

I hope i helped.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrH View Post
    Hey BoredofKO.

From my point of view i think it depends on certain things, If with shell +7 magics you have shard +8's and good uniqes i think it worth the loss of dex and gain of hp but with that u need some good combo, but i wouldn't recommend that cause in rlb a lot of noobs are there get some chitin/shell +7 dex like that you could 1 hit them and there again you will loose ur hp but if with that you get some valks hp it would be good.
    After you do what ever u feel like i saw a lvl 69 owned my lvl 69 with shell +7 cause his minor combo and his daggers were good.

I hope i helped.
    i think a simply "no" would be enough magic armors<<<anything

BoredofKO

haha ok tyvm for the help

populery

shells are better than magic shells for sure

Tazthespaz

@Pupulery Thanks bud! HOW DID YOU EVER FIND THAT ONE OUT??

Nice spam, keep it up GOGOGOGO 50 posts right?

shell or fp +9