Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Archer build

This is a discussion on Archer build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok atm my stats are AP:2200 AC:577 HP:3200 This is without buffs (ap with wolf) I need help on what ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

Ok atm my stats are
    AP:2200
    AC:577
    HP:3200

This is without buffs (ap with wolf)

I need help on what to buy, i have about a 20-30 gb budget.
    I have 2 pieces of chitin+8, 1 fp+9, 2 shell+7 I'm looking to change this all to chitin+8
    I have LBand and kek+2
    Judi belt
    BDN+1
    Dex+14/10 earings

I'm looking to increase my AC ALOT, i get hit like 2k by sins in CZ, i need to get a DD helm+7, what else should i get? i need a lil more resist too i think, so gimme some ideas plz, what is a good AC for a archer buffed?

Get rid of shitty kek and get rol+1, alot of ac i dont think your ap drops by loads, maybe also elf belt instead of judicious. getting the 2 other chitins 8 shouldn't be high on your list work on jewels forst dude

Ok atm my stats are
    AP:2200
    AC:577
    HP:3200

This is without buffs (ap with wolf)

I need help on what to buy, i have about a 20-30 gb budget.
    I have 2 pieces of chitin+8, 1 fp+9, 2 shell+7 I'm looking to change this all to chitin+8
    I have LBand and kek+2
    Judi belt
    BDN+1
    Dex+14/10 earings

I'm looking to increase my AC ALOT, i get hit like 2k by sins in CZ, i need to get a DD helm+7, what else should i get? i need a lil more resist too i think, so gimme some ideas plz, what is a good AC for a archer buffed?[/b]
    Unless ur getting pwned by mages, get rid of the LB and go with rol or pure ap Elf Rings+2/3

zrocker0404

Well im 77 so in wars/cz theres always a few 80+ mages which usualy DO pwn me, thats why i have a LB now. I was thinking Cockatrice earings (atleast 1) RE's arent very good imo. And maybe another LB or rol for ring. PP SUCKS ass idk why anyone would use it at all. Anyone have a AC that i should aim for when im buffed? 900? 1k?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

ppl use PP for the AC and MP - and since you said i NEED AC - i suggest you go for the PP+1/2 - as for earrings get alteast HR+1 since you said you get pwned by mages and other earring should be 16/3dex - rings id go for the LB with elf ring+2 and last but not least gogogogo judi+2 or elf belt+1 - if you cant afford all make it your future aim. this build gives you balanced between AC/AP/HP/MP and resist wll gogo Magic Shield baba

zrocker0404

no elf rings on cwest for the most part, i was thinking HR+0 for now and maybe a Rol. Or i could go HR+0, EB+0 and LB+0, i get more resists with LB than with the Jud belt, and the elf belt+ LB gives more AC than rol+JB. I cant really get a +1 of anything atm, just looking for +0's mostly cus dont wanna spend all my money in one place, ill eventually get +1's tho.

Archers are like the BPs of priest class. They can hit hard and when in the hands of a skilled player are very effective, but in order for them to survive and/or attack hard you need the GBs to support it. 20-30 won't cut it. You need 50+. If I were you I would sell all of my gear while prices are high, and play with the market till prices drop then you should buy your gear. That is my opinion and you can void it if you want, but this is as true of an opinion as you will get.

zrocker0404

The thing is i'm not too badly geared atm so idk, Do i need to get any wep def (other than dd helm) like IN/IB/GB/SoS ect? cus it would cut down my attack which is kinda lacking atm anyways

off topic: You're sig scared me, my names zach and i was born in 1992 lol

The thing is i'm not too badly geared atm so idk, Do i need to get any wep def (other than dd helm) like IN/IB/GB/SoS ect? cus it would cut down my attack which is kinda lacking atm anyways

off topic: You're sig scared me, my names zach and i was born in 1992 lol[/b]

I hardly EVER use Weapon Def. I doubt you will VS much since there is really no point, esp with shower cooldown. Archer IS a helping class and a RANGE class. The only time you would need the WD is if ur caught in a tight spot or you have serious priest support and need to tank. You should always carry DD talia and/or Helm since sins are probably ur worst threat. You can negate a lot of their attk with talia - it will often baffle them when they hit you for nothing lol. You can also use these WD to get out of spots you would normally die in trying to escape.

Because most WD is expensive (IN, IB, GB), you are better off spending your money/coin on making things like +1/2 ROL, Howling Roosters, etc. ROL's will help you alot vs lightning stuns plus compounded they offer a great balance of AP and AC. If you want the AC, get ELF Belts. PP+3 is killer for archer. The AC, DEX, and Curse Def is awesome and will help you more then you will know. Ideally, over the long run, you would want to compound and shoot for this:

ROL+3
    PP+3 (or WP+3)
    Elf Belt+3
    Dual HR+3

This list is not to discourage you but rather what you should be looking at down the road. If you keep mixing and matching it is hard to go after ur ultimate goal. For example, if you got rid of ur LB and got ROLs, the next time you had a good chance at getting another ROL you would pick it up because ur all set to compound, etc.

Archer is a tough class to play well. You need skill and to always upgrade ur items. Good luck!

I hardly EVER use Weapon Def. I doubt you will VS much since there is really no point, esp with shower cooldown. Archer IS a helping class and a RANGE class. The only time you would need the WD is if ur caught in a tight spot or you have serious priest support and need to tank. You should always carry DD talia and/or Helm since sins are probably ur worst threat. You can negate a lot of their attk with talia - it will often baffle them when they hit you for nothing lol. You can also use these WD to get out of spots you would normally die in trying to escape.

Because most WD is expensive (IN, IB, GB), you are better off spending your money/coin on making things like +1/2 ROL, Howling Roosters, etc. ROL's will help you alot vs lightning stuns plus compounded they offer a great balance of AP and AC. If you want the AC, get ELF Belts. PP+3 is killer for archer. The AC, DEX, and Curse Def is awesome and will help you more then you will know. Ideally, over the long run, you would want to compound and shoot for this:

ROL+3
    PP+3 (or WP+3)
    Elf Belt+3
    Dual HR+3

This list is not to discourage you but rather what you should be looking at down the road. If you keep mixing and matching it is hard to go after ur ultimate goal. For example, if you got rid of ur LB and got ROLs, the next time you had a good chance at getting another ROL you would pick it up because ur all set to compound, etc.

Archer is a tough class to play well. You need skill and to always upgrade ur items. Good luck![/b]
    theres no cd on arrow shower on orcs side. Only humans have the arrow shower cooldown :angry: tested it myself to made sure

zrocker0404

theres no cd on arrow shower on orcs side. Only humans have the arrow shower cooldown :angry: tested it myself to made sure[/b]
    WTF! thats jenk!!!!! i'd totally rape sh!t with no arrow shower cooldown lol

I'm thinking this for my build now: eventually(like what to aim for)
    2 HR+3
    BDN+3 (great dex w/ hp)
    2 LB+3
    Elf Belt+3
    Chitin+8 set
    And i have a IB+8, maybe get a +6-+11 RB

This gives me pretty good dex overall, Good AC (only way to get better is PP/WP and Rols which i loose Resists/Dex), and good resists, But my ap wont be fantastic to start, What u guys think?

WTF! thats jenk!!!!! i'd totally rape sh!t with no arrow shower cooldown lol

I'm thinking this for my build now: eventually(like what to aim for)
    2 HR+3
    BDN+3 (great dex w/ hp)
    2 LB+3
    Elf Belt+3
    Chitin+8 set
    And i have a IB+8, maybe get a +6-+11 RB

This gives me pretty good dex overall, Good AC (only way to get better is PP/WP and Rols which i loose Resists/Dex), and good resists, But my ap wont be fantastic to start, What u guys think?[/b]
    aim for wp +2/+3 or pp +3..and shell set +8...or chitin +9s...1LB +3 and 1 ROL +3

true - 1 LB along with the RoL should help out with mages and all - and i recommend a PP+2/3 over the BDN and WP !! chitins+8 wll do good for a start then aim for shells+8 cuz they cheaper and easier to find than the chitin+9.
    as for earrings HR with a EME or SE i say to boost that AP more than dual HR which is what you need the most for an Archer

zrocker0404

HR has 9 dex at +0 (dunno +1/2/3) so its got more than EME and SE so why would i get get a EME or SE? HR has ac/hp/resist which could allow me to exchange other uniques for more dex ect.

my server SE+1 is cheaper than a HR !! so maybe get a +2 if its the same in your server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast