Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lvl 80 warrior on beramus

This is a discussion on lvl 80 warrior on beramus within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi! After 20months this weekend i reached lvl80. It took a long time to make it because of the university, ...
Page: 1

Hi!

After 20months this weekend i reached lvl80. It took a long time to make it because of the university, basketball, etc. When I had time to play, only thing what I did was xp. But now i want to give up with xping for few months to improve my gear and have fun in cz.
    My biuld is 255str rest hp. I have the next items:
    -shell set rb1 and chitin +8boots
    -fp +7 hp set for undy
    -opal earring +1 (for xp it was so good), sse, we
    -wp+1
    -SOS
    -hero's valor +1, ROC
    -player shield +5, ss+6
    -rappy 8, exc blade axe rb1, exc toto and exc imp rb1, player sword +6

My clan has ancient stone farming parties every day. I have time only for 1round of farm and for the 2nd eslant dungeon and about 1hour.
    In 2 weeks I can get enough stones (20) to try to make a wirinom. I want to upgrade my player sword to +7 or get a wirinom +6 as secondary weapon against dread shield users.

My questions is:
    -is it worth is to try to make a wirinom with 20stones (with blue trinas)? or its chance is too low? would be better to sell them and buy better items?
    -where do i have to start the improvement of my gear?

Ty in advance.

Im still waiting for your comments
    I really don't know how do i have to start the development... I have ideas, but i advices to make the best decision.

First get rid we and get pe or sse since ur lvl 80 that hp bonus from pe >80 hp we. And get rid hv+1 and get roc. And go up ur personal sword to+7, if it fail sell raptor+8 & get wirinom+7, it have same range and hit about the same as raptor+8 plus curse + being a sword weapon. After u get wirinom+7, focus on shell+8 or dragon set+7

My biuld is 255str rest hp. I have the next items:
    -shell set rb1 and chitin +8boots
    -fp +7 hp set for undy
    -opal earring +1 (for xp it was so good), sse, we
    -wp+1
    -SOS
    -hero's valor +1, ROC
    -player shield +5, ss+6
    -rappy 8, exc blade axe rb1, exc toto and exc imp rb1, player sword +6

Where do i have to start the improvement of my gear?[/b]
    I farmed and sold my frags, gab stones, silvery gems, shards, PUS items and my secondary char's gear. I have 34gbs now.

Some0nI3

if you ask me go on sure, look for good trads, buy and sell stuff, and try to take your sword to +7 what other use can you do with it.

imo your 1st target should be better belt - IB (25-28gb on bera atm) - and +8 armors, chitins+8 (3-4gb per piece) are ok if ure limited on money to get shells+8 (8-9gb per piece)
    i think HV+1 is kinda ok for the beginning and summing with WP u got good resistances, so u can easy get rid of WE and go for dual PE or PE+OE or PE+SSE (depends what u preffer - AC, STR or HP)

weapon.. its all about your choice and budget ^^

imo your 1st target should be better belt - IB (25-28gb on bera atm) - and +8 armors, chitins+8 (3-4gb per piece) are ok if ure limited on money to get shells+8 (8-9gb per piece)[/b]
    I think ill get shell8 first from the money i have. I ll keep my chitin8 boots.

i think HV+1 is kinda ok for the beginning and summing with WP u got good resistances, so u can easy get rid of WE and go for dual PE or PE+OE or PE+SSE (depends what u preffer - AC, STR or HP)[/b]
    Yea, its cheap to change my WE for a PE, so ill do it.

weapon.. its all about your choice and budget ^^[/b]
    About weapons... I want to keep my rappy8. I want to try to make my player sword to +7, but i wont try it without backup. Im thinking on ms8 or spear of murky7/hanguk7, maybe ill get a lugias, if its price will drop.

idefix

About weapons... I want to keep my rappy8. I want to try to make my player sword to +7, but i wont try it without backup. Im thinking on ms8 or spear of murky7/hanguk7, maybe ill get a lugias, if its price will drop.[/b]
    Isn't it useless to back a spear up with another spear? If personal breaks get a wirinom / hellbreaker imo.

Isn't it useless to back a spear up with another spear? If personal breaks get a wirinom / hellbreaker imo.[/b]
    Ure right, but i need a 1h weapon to be able to attack when my shield is on. Lugias woudl be a good choice, it gives good bonuses and i need a backup before i try to upgrade my sword.
    But a hellbreaker seems to be good too.

I farmed and sold my frags, gab stones, silvery gems, shards, PUS items and my secondary char's gear. I have 34gbs now.[/b]
    Sell ur wp +1 and ur belt.. Buy first of all iron set.. Then go for we and pe +0 .. And then sell ur rings and make dual roc +0 or +1 .. If u can take a wirinom or baal +7 for ur raptor +8 then do it..If u cant raptor +8 still good one ..

upgrade ur player sword to +7 if it succeeds sell ur weaps and then get chits +8 if ur on low budget or shells+8

upgrade ur player sword to +7 if it succeeds sell ur weaps and then get chits +8 if ur on low budget or shells+8[/b]
    I bought shell pads and pauldron8, i still have my chitin8 boots. Now im looking for shell8 gaunts and helmet.
    I want to get a backup weapon before i try my sword to +7.

I bought shell pads and pauldron8, i still have my chitin8 boots. Now im looking for shell8 gaunts and helmet.
    I want to get a backup weapon before i try my sword to +7.[/b]

ms8 is a good backup and fairly cheap, on bera can be found for 4.5gb easily. main weapon raptor8, and ms8 for ppl with DS

after that jus burn few nooby items on anvil, then trina the sword and hope for the best

good luck

Ehhh, Shell8 puldron/pads, chitin 8 gaunt and boot... so u don't loose much defence, then get a shell 7 helm, and a chitin dd helm or fp25dd helm

I would sell your sse, and change your we out for something.... depends on what you want high ap or what... Minatour earrings+1 are decent and fairly cheap. PE gives good defence and hp... The opal ear+1 isn't that great for high lvl pk, but if you want more AP its the way to go.

For a weapon..... why is everyone so set with the high crap? xD You have a raptor +8 thats great! an ii+7 i'd keep on me for priests with dread shields... its not super great..but why spend the extra 8gb on a hell breaker if its not your main weapon. For swords.....its a tough one, i'd say your personal +6 is good, but +7 would be better.. Since your budget is tight i'd get a ms+8 or higher+... the wirnirum and baal are just too expensive...they are already droping in price on my server... seen 2x gab blessing in merchant haha

I collected some money. I have enough to buy 2 more wp+1 to make a wp+2. Whats your opinion? Which would be better? Go for the wp+2 or wait and save some money for an IN?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast