Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lvl 80 warrior on beramus

This is a discussion on lvl 80 warrior on beramus within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I collected some money. I have enough to buy 2 more wp+1 to make a wp+2. Whats your opinion? Which ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

I collected some money. I have enough to buy 2 more wp+1 to make a wp+2. Whats your opinion? Which would be better? Go for the wp+2 or wait and save some money for an IN?[/b]
    i hate IN so i tll you go for WP+2/3 belt would be IB - as for earrings i say go for daul OE+3 plus daul HV+2/3 - trust me you`ll have awesome resist awesome AP with cool HP/MP - if you need a more balanced build go for daul fov+2/3 with PE+1/2 mino earrings+2/3 ofc with IB and WP+3 - as for weapon rappy is cool - ps+7 would be cooler ofc - try to make it to +7 if not stick with the rappy and keep on upgrading your uniques !!

Im back. I bought some new item, here's the result:

By balazsg at 2009-06-14
    My gear:
    -shell set8 (except boots, they are chitin8)
    -wp+2
    -PE, SSE and i have a WE too
    -SOS+1
    -Hero's valor +1
    -ROC0
    -weapons: raptor8, hb7, lugias7, giga1h lr, hanguk7 (I miss my player sword, but it was broken when i tried to make it +7 )
    -shields: ss6, player shield5

I have 13gbs left (im on bera).
    What do u suggest to buy for next step?
    I know that i need better items, but its so expensive now. Thats why I ask u.
    Ty

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i say keep th rappy+8/ with lugias and SS - and sell the rest of the weapons.
    upgrade your SoS to +2 and get a FoV+1 and sell the RoC - upgrade your PE to +1 and sell the WE. and get that last chitin to shell+8 !! with the rest of the money try getting your SSE to +1

Sell me ur Heros valor j/k and i would sell the sse for another pe.

Priest_gabber

Sell me ur Heros valor j/k and i would sell the sse for another pe.[/b]
    ye i agree sell ur sse and use we and pe , or buy another pe like blondy said.

Replace roc with fov+1 and save up for sos +2

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

get enough stones / materials to try for a nebiros to replace that lugias...if not...just keep saving and buy one...nebiros (from what I hear) is a beastly spear...not sure what they cost on beramus but xig theyre relatively cheap @ +0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12