Dcz mage

This is a discussion on Dcz mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got about 150 gbs to spend (already have iron set). What gear should I get, I am playing in ...
Page: 1

WeedAbuser

Default Dcz mage

I got about 150 gbs to spend (already have iron set).
    What gear should I get, I am playing in Cwest.
    Please give me tips (I prefer light, I love the stun xD)

try to get a chaotic staff 8 , crimson set +8 exept helmet , try to get a crystal dd 25 , dual shio tears ring and dual sse

WeedAbuser

Aight, thanks

Try to get chaotic+8; crimson+8; dual imir+2(maybe 1x +3 since 150gb is hella much and u allrdy got iron set) and dual sse. Or u can go linnen or crystal build also if u want go dmg build, ur iron set and chaotic staff will provide enuff dd to go with a dmg build(u can maybe even buy paper 15dd and an ss for when u rlly get ganked).

thats just what I would do=) peace

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    try to get a chaotic staff 8 , crimson set +8 exept helmet , try to get a crystal dd 25 , dual shio tears ring and dual sse
    you can't get dd 25 on c-west, shio tears do not go with chaotic staff either. ignore this guy.
    ok so basically you have iron set, get a crystal 9 set, elysium/chaotic 8, dual imirs 2, sse +0/1 or cleric earing +1/2
    stat 160 mp 142 int for crystals

If u got enough for CS+0 GET IT. yyOU WILL BE THE best mage in that baby server.
    Light mage get imir3 asap and elxier8 to ely8 or elixer9. Worst to best.
    Crimosn8 set is oevrated and is worth too much unnesarily. But it is good to get. Crimons7 set is not bad at all.

Personaly, i prefer lycoan8 build wiht paper9 set in set and dual flame 3. That is serious dmg. And if u pk wiht 2 debufers that kno how to parsite and not malice and a party healer, u will be unstopable solo.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

if u got iron set allready try make a fire paper mage (flame rings, lycaon staff) it will make great amount of dmg unless u want to be support mage ofc =)

Root

I would go ice, with a top int 116 and rest on mp.
    wearing linen / hard leather. and the dd 25 116 int.

Oasis+8 and as good shio's u can get. Worked out for me, not ONE frkkn' dude could get away. and you have a staff attack around 400-50 + combo, that's with shio's+2 I think you can get +3's with your gb amount. Me, I like the cleric earings. and as high + u can get.

gogogo fire. i have a linen mage on cwest,dcz....scorching+8 and duel FR+2, no iron set... and i can solo quite abit, ur irons and lotta cash would get u waaaay better off then i am....so i know u'd rape everything in a paper build. There's also a few woody+10s on the server, i'd use that myself over the lyacon... but thats me. good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    gogogo fire. i have a linen mage on cwest,dcz....scorching+8 and duel FR+2, no iron set... and i can solo quite abit, ur irons and lotta cash would get u waaaay better off then i am....so i know u'd rape everything in a paper build. There's also a few woody+10s on the server, i'd use that myself over the lyacon... but thats me. good luck man
    im using one on diez. Man it is so much better than lycoan8. I love it And wiht dual flm2 i hit 430s with staff atck. NOt bad at all.

Default dcz light mage

this is what i would do, if i were you....

if you plan on soloing a lot or getting into good pk parties, point is to stay alive and to deal the most damage....

since you play on C-west, i would definitely stack DD....

your iron set is good....

i would go Crystal +8s, stat enough to wear a dd15 or 17 helmet and put the rest into MP.

either get a chaotic 8 or elysium 8...

definitely get 2x imir+2s...if you can afford, get the dual +3s.

....then get valkyrie hps and you should be good to roll...

i play a dd25 linen build on ares and cant stress how important dd is...you will always get gangbanged by a few sins and because of lightfeet, they will always target you.

also for earrings, i would go WE+1s, this will give you tons of HP...dont get any earrings that give health, they are a waste since you are only lvl 59...

WE are the best earrings for a dcz mage....

YourCorpse

144 int rest mp
    Elysium +8
    Crystal set +9
    2x Imir +3
    SSE +0/1

It's great for blading, I played light mage in dies with worse gear and didn't need dd, so you should be okay without on cwest with that gear.

SSE is a total waste of money for ardream...i think every health point gives you a little bit under 10 hp at level 59...9.5hp? or so...

definitely get the warrior earring, its the best earring for an ardream mage...

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    SSE is a total waste of money for ardream...i think every health point gives you a little bit under 10 hp at level 59...9.5hp? or so...

definitely get the warrior earring, its the best earring for an ardream mage...
    +111

I'd go with crystal build:
    144int/144mp
    FPs +8/9
    Elysium +8
    Imirs +2/3
    WEs +2/3
    EP +3 > IN

Banned

do you have already play mage xD

1/ shio tear id for ice, so he need imir ring
    2/ on c-wes no crystal dd 25

------------------------------------------------------------------

on ardream crystal ftw ^^

got a chaotic +8 ( good he give you dd )
    and dual imir +2
    set +8