Lvl 82 priest

This is a discussion on Lvl 82 priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; OK, so I just traded rogue for 82 priest and Ive no idea how to stat it I'm atm skilled ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Default Lvl 82 priest

OK, so I just traded rogue for 82 priest and Ive no idea how to stat it I'm atm skilled like this:

heal 60
    buff 70
    duff 3
    master 12

and I'm not going to change it as atm I enjoy playing support but I need some hints about stat bulid.

STATS:
    STR - 106
    INT - 188
    HP - 183

I have personal shield +7, Lycaon hammer +7 and 4x FP +8/15hp parts and 1x Goblin Shell Pauldron. I dont have money - atm I'm farming so I cant really improve it now :/ Tell me what I need to buy 1st and HOW TO STAT MYSELF!

When I'll be rich bitch I'm goin chitin BP with Leonar+7 + PS+7 but I'll ask for stats later

Thanx, Hypno

if you want to be a reall gg support priest, you should reskill to 74/60/3/5 aoe ac and aoe 2k buff are both very nice ofc if u want to play with no Helis ...

as for stats, go for Chitin +7 build - 172INT, 106STR (cuz of your shield), rest HP

as for items, sell the FPs and get yourself chitins +7 for now, sell your lycaon hammer and use a rental one (u'll get some money)

what should you get now:
    EP
    kekuri belt
    dual ROM
    dual WSE
    + some chitin def +7 armors (whole set preferably)

after that you should try to get a Glass Belt

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

dzieki baba! romy i 2 party defowe+7 helmet i buty mam wiec o reszte musze zadbac no i lycaon na magow piekna sprawa a to girakon wiec ciezko z nimi

/polmode off

rental ftw