lvl 83 mage skill

This is a discussion on lvl 83 mage skill within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; it is worth exp to 83 anyone have any SS of dmg or vid howthois skill works on pk?...
Page: 1

Talking

it is worth exp to 83

anyone have any SS of dmg or vid howthois skill works on pk?

go to media.. there was a topic not that far

Alibaba85

oh......im really hoping you MM boys get that 83 skill....... soon! would love to be coming out of bowl and see both you u summon dam dragon on Devin's crew...... oh that would be a site! :P

Ultra_mage_Jano

They just attack people/mobs that attack u, and do constant damage of around 400. Don't remember exact damage.

They just attack people/mobs that attack u, and do constant damage of around 400. Don't remember exact damage.[/b]
    yeh... it's pretty similar to Guard (these who have been playing old KO/KE know what am I talking about)

Imhotep

Not worth it IMO, would help for VS for sure, but apart from that it's pretty sucky 0.0

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

if you are the kind that needs 1 year to lvl from 80 to 83, don't do it, but if u can do it in like 3 months then go for it

basically u can spawn it anywhere in cz
    1) u spawn it in towers, the towers attack the mini felk
    2) in vses, AMAZING, dots for 255 damage
    3) in pt vt pt fights, it's one of the best things to use if you want to hide, so people can't click on u or Z on u... also helps your priest

it's an amazing skill, if you were in BETA then u would have seen ... but as I said if it will take u forever to get to 83 then don't even bother

isn't it kinda lame to use it during vs? :C it's like ... 2vs1?

isn't it kinda lame to use it during vs? :C it's like ... 2vs1?[/b]
    isn't it kinda lame that warriors use hell blade/blooding in a vs.... why not go with sword dancing?

isn't it kinda lame that warriors use hell blade/blooding in a vs.... why not go with sword dancing?[/b]
    why not use fire blade instead of fire staff? :P I have no problems with them using hell blade or a blooding... shock stun is gay, but the others are ok...

why not use fire blade instead of fire staff? :P I have no problems with them using hell blade or a blooding... shock stun is gay, but the others are ok...[/b]
    i have a problem with them using shock stun, so if they are gonna use it then ill use the mini felk