Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LVL 83 skill for priest

This is a discussion on LVL 83 skill for priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so if the priest takes 1000dmg he actually takes 800 and 200 is spread to party? the priest neva gonna ...
Page: 2

so if the priest takes 1000dmg he actually takes 800 and 200 is spread to party? the priest neva gonna die![/b]
    No... If priest takes 1000dmg (I mean should take), he takes less - dunno how is it counted, cuz u have matchless aswell, so let's say he takes 750dmg. - 20% from Minak's and 15% from Matchless, and the one who attacked him gets 200dmg minus his absolutness/matchless = 180/170dmg

No... If priest takes 1000dmg (I mean should take), he takes less - dunno how is it counted, cuz u have matchless aswell, so let's say he takes 750dmg. - 20% from Minak's and 15% from Matchless, and the one who attacked him gets 200dmg minus his absolutness/matchless = 180/170dmg[/b]
    omfg wtf. so the dmg doesn't get spread. its reflected to the dmg dealer? WOOWOW thats even more imba...dol+holy amin+lvl83 skill is over 60% reflect.....just stand and tank:? lol

IsgurosBous

I believe the repel on Holy Animors is bugged.

I believe the repel on Holy Animors is bugged.[/b]
    no it's not... The repel works ONLY in left hand, so if u put HA instead of shield, it's repel will work

no it's not... The repel works ONLY in left hand, so if u put HA instead of shield, it's repel will work[/b]
    oh...cuz i put HA and dol+7 so people kill themselves :P time to replace one!

IsgurosBous

oh...cuz i put HA and dol+7 so people kill themselves :P time to replace one![/b]
    That's not gonna work then, since you can't wear a DOL in your right hand :P

That's not gonna work then, since you can't wear a DOL in your right hand :P[/b]
    I'll say again... the repel in Holy Animor IS WORKING. Even if u were able to put dol in right hand, u wouldn't get any repel from it

repel works ONLY in LEFT hand

IsgurosBous

ok ok I got it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12