Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LvL58 Warrior Help Please FAST!

This is a discussion on LvL58 Warrior Help Please FAST! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright I have changed my gear. I got Avedon+7, FP+8/15str, WP+1, Iron Belt+0, Dual 16/3str earring, Dual FOV+1, and DD25 ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

Alright I have changed my gear. I got Avedon+7, FP+8/15str, WP+1, Iron Belt+0, Dual 16/3str earring, Dual FOV+1, and DD25 Helm.

What should I do to improve AP and AC please.

Also What to get on Pathos Gloves(att or def) and Valk(ac or hp)?

Thanks

StoneColdAngel

Keep the II+8 and the Chitin Pauldron & Pad +8. You can also keep the earings. Sell the rest and get a WP with Skelly / SoS and ROC and DR as rings. As helmet a DD Helmet Chitin +7 will do it and you can try to get the Boots & Gaunts +9 FP. If not stay with the chitins.

ChowBoy

TY StoneColdAngel.

ChowBoy

What about Dual 16/3str earrings, Dual DR+0, WP+0, SB+0, FP+8/15str Set, Chitin Helm+7/15dd Helm and II+8?

StoneColdAngel

What about Dual 16/3str earrings, Dual DR+0, WP+0, SB+0, FP+8/15str Set, Chitin Helm+7/15dd Helm and II+8?[/b]
    The uniques are fine. Just don't use FP+8 with a Chitin DD helmet. Thats a waste. I would rather go Pauldron/Pad hitin and rest FP to get some more def since you chose dual DR and dual 16/3 earrings which have a very low def. Therefore the AC boost fo CHitin+8 is needed to balance your char.

What about Dual 16/3str earrings, Dual DR+0, WP+0, SB+0, FP+8/15str Set, Chitin Helm+7/15dd Helm and II+8?[/b]
    fp +8 gauntlets and boots, chitins +7 pauldron and pads.... imo go for full chitins +7 :S ac > ap!

imo, dont go for dual DR when ur already using +16/3 str earrings.... u'll already have a good str bonus, go for more defensive rings like ROC or Foverin.

Besides that, its pretty good.

fp8 = u need iron neck, not just skele
    fp9 = u could go with skele+wp...but barely
    DRs dont give hp which is biggest downside of them, str earring almost no hp and no defence

dd25 is standard gear

ChowBoy

Changed gear. Help please.

ChowBoy

I think I'm going to sell Dual FOV+1 and get Dual FOV+0 and Chitin+8 Paul and Pads. Get more ac and hp. What you guys think?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

sell the iron belt if u planon staying STRICKTLY in ardream... u only need a skelly belt, only other class is archer which is rare and still will do low damage 2 a warrior, and another warrior using an axe or a sword... which is uncommon seeing as how they have lower ap for weapon and tend to lean towerds club or spear

my advice... keep the dual foverns +1, sell the iron belt, buy a skelly belt, and work on getting fp +9 or chitin +8... preferably fp +9 boots + gaunelts and chitin pauldron + pads +8 keep the wp +1, and once u get the armor done, try to go for a +2 wp

and also, restat when u go 90 into hp, ur mana pool will be bigger which is much better... and also lvlup to lvl 59 :P

ChowBoy

sell the iron belt if u planon staying STRICKTLY in ardream... u only need a skelly belt, only other class is archer which is rare and still will do low damage 2 a warrior, and another warrior using an axe or a sword... which is uncommon seeing as how they have lower ap for weapon and tend to lean towerds club or spear

my advice... keep the dual foverns +1, sell the iron belt, buy a skelly belt, and work on getting fp +9 or chitin +8... preferably fp +9 boots + gaunelts and chitin pauldron + pads +8 keep the wp +1, and once u get the armor done, try to go for a +2 wp

and also, restat when u go 90 into hp, ur mana pool will be bigger which is much better... and also lvlup to lvl 59 :P[/b]
    i like Iron belt cause of the 50ac on belt......rather sell dual fov+1 and get daul fov+0 and only lose 8ac, 4str, 4hp then to lose 20ac by switching to skeleton. Then also I can get chitin+8 pauldron and pads.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Chitin 8 pauldron/pads, fp boots/gaunts, wp +2/3.

ChowBoy

Chitin 8 pauldron/pads, fp boots/gaunts, wp +2/3.[/b]
    im switching to chitin+8 pauldron/pads and going to work on wp+2 then fp+9 boots/glove.....then fp25dd using half-plate 25dd......nothing to big

Brun

you should mention that the server you play on is diez =PP also told you wp+2 is the next thing to get but nooo you think im trying to get you to buy mine a.q nub =)

ChowBoy

you should mention that the server you play on is diez =PP also told you wp+2 is the next thing to get but nooo you think im trying to get you to buy mine a.q nub =)[/b]
    look to the left <<<<<it say I play diez nub! Also I got to get Chitin Pauldron/Pads+8 then I mite work on getting WP+2.....Only got 10gbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast