Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LVL72 icemage weapon?

This is a discussion on LVL72 icemage weapon? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; oasis staff +7 , garp+7 or elix+8?...
Page: 1

xkarmax

oasis staff +7 , garp+7 or elix+8?

Ultra_mage_Jano

Oasis Staff+7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

um ok nooo

Garp +7, since it hits the best with the ice staff

Banned

um ok nooo

Garp +7, since it hits the best with the ice staff[/b]
    Oasis +7 :angry:

Maybe if you have tried other staves besides Garp you would be able to actually give advice -_-

Pwnt. Thx. BB.

Oasis +7 :angry:

Maybe if you have tried other staves besides Garp you would be able to actually give advice -_-

Pwnt. Thx. BB.[/b]
    ur peruvian, no one takes advice from you

and have u ever tried out a garp?

Banned

ur peruvian, no one takes advice from you

and have u ever tried out a garp?[/b]
    Iv'e tried garp, elixir, oasis, personal pole, personal staff, viper+8, etc.

And you? Oh yes, only your garp+8 on a lvl 77 mage. Which you keep saying is the best even tho you haven't tried any other besides garp -_-

Just accept defeat and leave the topic, canadian wannabe :lol:

Off to playing soccer with mah friends, msn me if u wanna fight, oke? :angry:

Ultra_mage_Jano

Depends on your build... muaha I win.

Iv'e tried garp, elixir, oasis, personal pole, personal staff, viper+8, etc.

And you? Oh yes, only your garp+8 on a lvl 77 mage. Which you keep saying is the best even tho you haven't tried any other besides garp -_-

Just accept defeat and leave the topic, canadian wannabe :lol:

Off to playing soccer with mah friends, msn me if u wanna fight, oke? :angry:[/b]
    zzz you liar, you also tried my thingy, and you said it was the best staff ><

ps. I did use all staffs, I used Garp +8, Oasis +7 and Elixir +8, so BB I WIN

I&#39;d say use oasis+7/8 mainly because your ice and ice = support and oasis has dd and hp bonus and I think resist, but if your aiming for damage. Go with garp+8

If you want more damage get oasis +10

Garp+7 - hits harder with ice skills, but has a lower slow rate, IMO its good for exp since you hit hard and slow mobs

oasis+7 - has decent AP, allowing decent skill damage and also has decent glacier damage giving you a higher slow rate than garp, also has health and dd bonus making it probably the best staff choice for PK

*glacier erenion* - has the lowest ap meaning you&#39;ll hit less than garp or oasis with your ice skills, but it has the highest glacier damage meaning it&#39;ll slow in PK better than any other staff
    it also has health bonus

elixer is just kinda in the middle for me, it has decent ap and decent elemental damage, but it doens&#39;t have any extra bonuses

Banned Senior Member

If you want more damage get oasis +10[/b]
    "okej" -_-

IMO oasis +7 cause of DD and health bonus, but as other said, Garp for most DMG

K when someone mentions "lvl72 icemage weapon", IMO that would mean he would want to do damage with it, cause if he would want to slow he didn&#39;t have to ask cause the ice blade also slows close to the ice staff.

So therefore, go Garp +8, and if u wrry much about about slowing people, don&#39;t, because you will see that it has a great slowing effect. Personally on girakon i used a garp +8, and i was hitting insane along with the duo shio tears +1 i had, and not to mention my slowing rate was like 90% slowing everyone on the first hit with a spell, and i also tried oasis +7 after that, but it seemed weird, cause i slowed people down WAY LESS then i did with garp +8, and well ofc was doing less damage cause then it was support and not damage built.

what kind of hack do u use

Banned Senior Member

K when someone mentions "lvl72 icemage weapon", IMO that would mean he would want to do damage with it, cause if he would want to slow he didn&#39;t have to ask cause the ice blade also slows close to the ice staff.

So therefore, go Garp +7, and if u wrry much about about slowing people, don&#39;t, because you will see that it has a great slowing effect. Personally on girakon i used a garp +8, and i was hitting insane along with the duo shio tears +1 i had, and not to mention my slowing rate was like 90% slowing everyone on the first hit with a spell, and i also tried oasis +7 after that, but it seemed weird, cause i slowed people down WAY LESS then i did with garp +8, and well ofc was doing less damage cause then it was support and not damage built.[/b]
    that is a insane slow rate, i used LE+8 on my mage lvl 73, i stunned maybe 40-50% of the times with dual imir... so i dunno you gotta have some good slow rate thingy and LE is also the best stun staff...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast