Upgrade my gear?

This is a discussion on Upgrade my gear? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im a Level 59 Assasin. I have 90 HP and 224 Dex. My Gear is: Rogue Fullplate +7 (DEX) Cleaver ...
Page: 1

Default Upgrade my gear?

Im a Level 59 Assasin. I have 90 HP and 224 Dex.

My Gear is:
    Rogue Fullplate +7 (DEX)
    Cleaver +8
    Cleaver +8
    Quest rings > Dont know what rings, was gonna get Roc's but too expensive
    Quest necklace > ( Old Agility Necklace or Old Dragon necklace that gives DEX )
    Quest Belt > Old BB ( For Dagger Defense )
    Quest Earrings > Old EME x2

What should I get, Im thinking on working on my Accesories but want to get cheap but good ones. Any Suggestions and I need Price Check on +6 Dagger Defense Helmet +6 or +7 which ever is cheaper, and I have a Talia skin with Dagger Defense should I use it?

retard0

You should get chitins +1rev , sell your cleavers , get shards +1rev thats first .

After that try to push to this accessories :

old rol
    old wp
    old eme
    old skele belt

that should be the under average gear . with your gear u cant survive a ''Stab'' from decent assassin lol ...

rocs are useless for rogue.

ultimate goal:

dual shard7
    chit7
    dual old eme
    dual old rol
    old wp
    old skelly belt

with the small budget you have..

try to get(some of this you already have.):

cleaver8
    chit7 pauld/pad
    old shio
    old imir
    old wp
    old eb
    dual old eme

the cleaver 8's are fine for the time being. use this decent gear set up to attempt pk and to farm money with. sith that gear id suggest staying lvl 58 for an easier bdw. youll be 1 hit for the 59-64 bdw.

Can you guys list the prices that way I can make a budget plan or something and BKnight, I should sell my Pauld/Pads and get Chitin ones?

EDIT: Also with the gear I listed above I checked on KoK i have like 1.1k Ap and if I add the Old Eme's have like 1,2k AP

umm i dont think eme's boost you 100 ap lol. but yea they will increase it a small amount, its mostly for the ac.

anyways

to get the ultimate goal i listed you need

about 10-11gb.

for the other items below...

chit7 pauld/pads 30m each
    old eme 20m each
    old elf - 20m
    old wp - 40m
    old shio - 20m
    old imir - 20m

you can prob find some of that old jewelry cheaper.

best thing to do is find some money and get some decent gear so you dont get 1 shotted in ardream by an int priest..

what i would do if i didnt choose babashopping is go to ft and bdw (open them or save them doesnt really matter) and use that little bit of money to play the market getting 1-7 mil a day starting out until i have enough to get a chitin set +7 or get my chitins piece by piece. That way you dont stand out as much with the full plates and avoid getting focused all the time. Also instead of going to ardreams with ur items, i would use that time to farm because really when you go to ardreams with ur items you die a lot and waste a lot of money so its worth it putting time in getting ur items before you go there. Back when i played cwest (this is if you win ft and bdw) it should take you about 12 days of chest saving per chitin piece or about 8 days roughly if you play the market a little. Or if your like my brother who gets 10 uniques out of 20 for gems/chests/worms , about a day.

yea
    im spamming 250+ ond uffed people on my int preist now. you better watch it lols. geting mad kills.

ur doing too much damage for an int priest.. killing fools in a group with 20 damage makes it much more sweeter =P

i just siwtch lobo7 for stone splitter 6 30 str and book. gives me 425 ap

EDIT: I cant upload images for shit