Maby a stupid question

This is a discussion on Maby a stupid question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; whats the best acher combo?...
Page: 1

vernis

Default Maby a stupid question

whats the best acher combo?

zrocker0404

u just press w s or r to stop ur animation, i use w or click to run somewhere

restes

The "best archer combo" is a very vague statement
    If you are skilled, buffed, and geared well enough to tank a melee character you best bet is Arrow shower-w-multishot-w-AS-w-MS ect
    It took me a while to figure out why people alternate rather than using arrow shower and just cancelling animation. They altenate because it seems like some sort of hidden cooldown on those skills that will cause you to not fail the skill but offer no registerd damage while still consuming mana.

restes

As for other combo, its not much of a combo really since you aren't getting your R attack paired with a skill.
    An archer slide is simply timing a shot and ending the animation by using W,S, clicking, ect
    in most situations i archer slide with my mouse. If i am on a cliff of some sort in confined space, i alternate S and W

So,the best answer is that u need to master the one u find more comfortable for u, either canceling by using s, w or with the mouse

Quote Originally Posted by restes View Post
    Arrow shower-w-multishot-w-AS-w-MS ect
    or just make an Orc to have no cooldown on AS

Kmatic

still if your ork you attack faster with using w or s

daymz798

lol yeah orcs are luky, they get nmo cooldown =P

i heard they were making both nations have a cooldown when they fix it

Validating

if you are orc use "5arrow + w + 5arrow + w..." if you are human use "5arrow + w + 3arrow + w.."