Mage Build

This is a discussion on Mage Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok my stats are 152 int (for dd +7) 114mp (for oasis +7) 51str (for ss ofc) 87hp (rest) i ...
Page: 1

larsen

Ok my stats are
    152 int (for dd +7)
    114mp (for oasis +7)
    51str (for ss ofc)
    87hp (rest)

i got
    Dual shio +0
    Kek belt +0
    Ep +0
    and dual agate +0

armor is crystal 8 set and dd+7
    lvl 59 btw

and i got 13gbs to spend so i was wondering if i should go with option A / B or C

a) buy dual shio tears +1 which would cost me around 12gbs and then use the oasis
    b) buy 1 shio +1 and use my old +0 and then buy a garp + 7 and reskill so i can use that
    c) buy a skelebelt ????

like to hear some oppinions
    ty

larsen

anyone?

skelly

u are adream and the 7 dd from your helmet and the dd from the oasis isnt enough
    after your skelly work on shio's

change your earings for wse
    and if there are lots of mages in adream a ce+1 is also good to have

and to be honost your a ice mage
    u got to slow ppl and tank
    add 8 moore points in int and go crimson build imo
    spear deff boots clubb def pauldron and stuff are very good to use
    u will be harder to kill

so lost off some hp to gain way moore weapon deff

i always consider this go ful tank or go ful atack, so sinds your tank go crimson and skelly

imo going 152int is stupid... go either 160 or 144....

larsen

Ok ty keep em comming think im gonna buy that skele and then buy some +8 crimson after

i was also wondering if i should make Goblin crimson pads instead of +8 crimson ?????

Alibaba85

nice hp build mage.

buy a skelly belt. Single most important piece on any mage is their weapon def belt. If you own one ....your good to go. If you dont.....you will get raped in the big boy game 60+. The other items you mention are all imporant.....but having a skelly, glass or iron belt is an absolute must if you want to truly tank and really enhances your hp build mage. Your build probably needs the belt less than an int or paper mage....but still.......

when making my mages...... these are the items i go for first if im making an INT or HP mage
    1) weap def belt
    2) DD +7 helm
    3) BF rings
    4) +6 higher spear boots
    5) staff

why staff last? becuz your a support mage in this build and you dont need a staff to throw aoe's and tp. Dont get me wrong its very important.....but not so much as your weap def and BF rings. MHO.

good luck with it!!!

and i would make crimson goblin pants before buying the Crimson +8 pads. They nearly have the same HP bonuses and the lightning resistances are very nice. You miss out on a little AC .......no big deal with this build.

nice hp build mage.
    buy a skelly belt. Single most important piece on any mage is their weapon def belt. If you own one ....your good to go. If you dont.....you will get raped in the big boy game 60+. The other items you mention are all imporant.....but having a skelly, glass or iron belt is an absolute must if you want to truly tank and really enhances your hp build mage. Your build probably needs the belt less than an int or paper mage....but still.......

when making my mages...... these are the items i go for first if im making an INT or HP mage
    1) weap def belt
    2) DD +7 helm
    3) BF rings
    4) +6 higher spear boots
    5) staff

why staff last? becuz your a support mage in this build and you dont need a staff to throw aoe's and tp. Dont get me wrong its very important.....but not so much as your weap def and BF rings. MHO.

good luck with it!!!
    and i would make crimson goblin pants before buying the Crimson +8 pads. They nearly have the same HP bonuses and the lightning resistances are very nice. You miss out on a little AC .......no big deal with this build.[/b]
    Why biff ring?
    u say tank mage and yet u choose rings for damage
    rol > biff ring

if he wants to be tank then get rols ore roms
    if u wanna be a damage dealer get biff rings

Alibaba85

Why biff ring?
    u say tank mage and yet u choose rings for damage
    rol > biff ring

if he wants to be tank then get rols ore roms
    if u wanna be a damage dealer get biff rings[/b]

mho .....i dont buy ROLs for a mage.

thats it. I only go BF and up them.... at least you get extra damage out of them ..which is nice when ur statted at 114mp.

thats why.

larsen

ok then my next things is gonna be a Skele Belt ... ty for the good responses

mho .....i dont buy ROLs for a mage.

thats it. I only go BF and up them.... at least you get extra damage out of them ..which is nice when ur statted at 114mp.

thats why.[/b]
    Thats stupid... if your going tank, crimson 8, dd 7 bla bla iron belt... ofc you are not going to get the rings with lowest ac.. you should be getting rol's or rom's.. if you are going damage build ie paper or cardboard then BF rings are good... the hole idea of support is to " support "," Tank " and to not deal damage.