Mage build

This is a discussion on Mage build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; K so im making a mage on a ps so iwas wondering what kind of builds are out there. I ...
Page: 1

CheeseIsGood

Default Mage build

K so im making a mage on a ps so iwas wondering what kind of builds are out there. I was thinking of making a light mage with max int and was wondering what benefits and cons there are for this idea

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

max int doesnt work for light mage anymore. i dunno why it doesnt it just doesnt.

so now ur left with wat level u plan on and wat type mage ur are playing. FOr max damage

and if ur gonna go 70+ then u have couple choices

which is complete mage 160 rest mp for damage
    paper mage max mp rest hp

keep in mind the damage they do are exactly the same AS LONG as u use a CURSED staff which has not INT requirement.(aztec kaul and so on) if u use anything other than that paper mage will hit lower ( since damage is based of staff ap and not elemental) so rule of thumb higher ap on staff the harder u will hit.

main difference between them is that complete mage has higher ac and paper mage higher hp.

they are cardboard builds that use other staffs and other int/mp set ups but for max damage cursed staffs are best by far.

if u are gonna go 69 max damage go for scorching staff which requires 112 int rest mp this will let u only use tier 2 aror but i would definitely put 12 more int point into int so u can wear tier 3 armor.

ill add more later

CheeseIsGood

So for max lvl just put enough int to wear armor? then max out mp? then rest in hp? should i put some in str to equip shield?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

no that build is for max damage and if u are gonna be lvl 70 or higher

set some parameters so i can help u more efficeintly

first of all wat type mage do u want to be?

DAMAGE BASED or SUPPORT BASED

2nd wat is the highest lvl u think u will go?
    59 69 or 80 and higher

thats pretty much it.

edit* just read u wanna be a light mage
    just answer the other question and ill helpt u to best of my knowledge

Biaxident

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseIsGood View Post
    So for max lvl just put enough int to wear armor? then max out mp? then rest in hp? should i put some in str to equip shield?
    itd be a LOT more helpfull if you said what lvl you're going to stay at or go for 80+