Mage Built

This is a discussion on Mage Built within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; alright so my friend is making a new mage, and is about to be level 78 and is looking into ...
Page: 1

Default Mage Built

alright so my friend is making a new mage, and is about to be level 78 and is looking into items. here's a build we were thinking about

Armor Krowaz +7 set
    Iron Set
    2x SSE
    2x RoL

alright, here's where things get fishy, would it be worth it to put the points in str to be able to wield a gabs adamant +7 and lobo hammer +7? and also, what are the 3 best staves he should use?

thanks

server? . if its an old server where you can get a cs +0 for a decent price, then i'd take a pair of leggionare bands instead of rols and keep the rest of points into hp (wearing the cs+0), but if you're lvling that lvl 78 mage then use some old rings depending on your mage's elemental.

O_o Senior Member

If you want to be support mage then ofcourse, put enough STR for gabs / DS, get Rols LKP/SSE and Iron set...

What staff you should use? Well since you're using Rols your dmg wont be high anyways, so it doesn't really matters... Pick w/e staff you find, just make sure to get Halloween Cane with the shield you're getting, so you can cast spells with shield...

And like Pendeox said, its to soon to go support, get 80 first and then you can do it.

its on xigenon, what rings and staff would you recommend for a bit of damage? and yeah he's gonna keep leveling to 80, hes just going to start gathering his items now

O_o Senior Member

Again, it depends on the build, tho he can still put 90 STR for DS (or 91 for gabs) and use Imir / Shio / Flame Rings, and fulitol / hell blood / garp / chaotic etc...

If he is going to lvl up, he better not start with the support build yet, and just get a normal staff (hell blood / scorching / elixir) and the rings I mentioned and when he get 80 decide whether he want to stick with the current build or going support (and getting legionare bands / rols, and a shield)