Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hell blood7 or elixir8

This is a discussion on hell blood7 or elixir8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im looking for damage comparisons. im 160int 190mp 81hp dual fr+1 lvl 75. they are pretty close in price with ...
Page: 1

Default hell blood7 or elixir8

im looking for damage comparisons. im 160int 190mp 81hp dual fr+1 lvl 75. they are pretty close in price with ap and elemental taht cancel each other out pretty much to even. im just wondering if the hellblood's hidden damage bonus makes it better than elixir b/c its unique. ty in advance

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

when i tried it the hit pretty much the same.. no pictures though =/

same dmg and hell blood is cheaper

can anyone else confirm they are same damage?

Cullyn

Never tried a hb+7 burned mine trying to up it from +6 but with the +6 I was hitting the virtually the same damage as the elixier +7 I had at the time.
    so as the other say would assume the hb +7 is same damage as +8 elixier on blading damage may be a little higer if I remember right its been a while, the AOE damage on the elixier +7 was slightly higher than the hellblood due to the better elemental though as you have good flame rings it shouldn’t be an issue

i got dual fr+1 so i should be fine..id much prefer higher blade damage from hellblood then slightly higher nova from elixir8

Lati

I havent tried hb+7, only had elixir8 and switched to hb8, but i think hb would be better.. and int bonus is sexy.
    I would pick hb7

eliexer8 way beetr than hell7.

lati go lightning you wont die to sins anymore

damnit elecrt1c you combo breaker now i dont know what to get again lol. isnt there anyone out there that has tested these 2 weapons!?!? Ive always thought elixir8 was much better until i realized unique weps have a hidden bonus...maybe ill have to try them out myself

ok i personaly used both elysium7 and elixer8 and i hated elysium7. The dmage and look just seemed to make me a little less into the notion of pking.
    I LIKE ELIXER8 becuase i can not only switch from fire ice to lr, but i can also just look a little better. I hate the look on lysium; it looks like a lighning enrion which is crap.
    I now use elysium8 but elixer9 is what i want just for the looks. I dunno even if it may not be true and the elemetal dmg suposedly does nothing, i just like having more elemental dmg than more int. It just seems to boost my confidence. I dunno this is just me.

well ive always liked elixir8 better but i assume by the look of elysium you mean when its reburthed its purple? I guess id try to get a +7 b/c i dont want to look like a retard with erenion. i dont plan on changing between fire to ice or whatever but its nice having that option. i really dont care for the int bonus i purely just wanna know which one hits harder. cwest barely has any +8 elixirs, let alone a +9 (which would be awesome).

ill tell u this people with elysium +9 RAREly stunned me but mages with elixir +9 they used me and abused me like a 5 dollah sucky sucky hooker

cwest needs more people to upgrade staffs...its bs that its impossible to find even an elixir+8

best staff is only 1 aztec fulitol8 and thats priceless on cwest

people dont bother making elixirs anymore cuz they can just rent a +7. also its easir to make +7 elysium and hellblod compared to making +8 elixir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast