mage combo

This is a discussion on mage combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am a lvl 60 glacier mage and dont really know how to combo and need some help on what ...
Page: 1

mellowman

Default mage combo

i am a lvl 60 glacier mage and dont really know how to combo and need some help on what combo to use and what exactly you do when combing because i am not really sure and comboing is only with staff skill right?

ya i know im a noob and dont need to be told XD

any help is wonderful =)

yes, you can combo only with a staff...

would be nice if you searched a little... there's 1 topic on that page about combo lol

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-combo-283462/

3 basic combo's

holding W + RR staff attack
    W+r+staff attack
    W+s+r+staff attack (for vs only)

chose one that works best for you, personally i prefer holding W + rr skill

hold w +rr staff attack when running after someone...w+r+staff attack for everything else...s+r+staff for archers and sometimes other classes

what eaze said is the way to go. But personaly i just use any combo i want in the midst of the batle. If i feel like messing around with a random person while vs ill just wrskill nonstop.

it doesnt matter which combo you use. just use the one that you find easiest to combine with potting. its all about timing, which takes practise GL

as ice mage when vsing use s r skill esp against rogue cause youll ice him and be backing away and he will have trouble hitting you with his low range daggers ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol love how people post the idea of my combo as an ice mage after me mentioning it a while bak :P

but as for mage combo, it's like warrior pretty much W rr skill... except to perfect it, u really gotta get the timing right, cause if u don't and u press the skill too fast u will see it fail for a few times

Something I made for Urbester when I saw his pk movie (I loled alot back then...)

Its year and half old, geez...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPAlzN15mo&feature=channel_page]YouTube - tryout for Urbester[/ame]

shnizel

Why dont wait lvl 72?

mellowman

i am going to go to lvl 72

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Something I made for Urbester when I saw his pk movie (I loled alot back then...)

Its year and half old, geez...

YouTube - tryout for Urbester
    that's an ok combo, but could go quite faster

anyways it's different practising on those crows and actually pking.... i wanna see how many times people fail at the skill in pk just cause they gotta fit other skills in and time the pots or just get nervous.... i myself am egoist and overconfident, so i never get nervous or almost never screw up :P

twender

lol just press r-skill-r or run to enemy (hold w)and press only 42 lvl skill.. or then skill-r skill-r

DeHealer

What all these people have mentioned is true, is basic r-skill-r-skill.... Just get the timing right, sometimes doing it too fast, will lead to misses.
    I would like to add, that before comboing with staff skill, your enemy should be if possible dotted, that is, e.g have ice impact (best imo) before comboing, or frostbite or solid, just make sure its dotted.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    that's an ok combo, but could go quite faster

anyways it's different practising on those crows and actually pking.... i wanna see how many times people fail at the skill in pk just cause they gotta fit other skills in and time the pots or just get nervous.... i myself am egoist and overconfident, so i never get nervous or almost never screw up :P
    I always found comboing as an ice mage faster and easyer than as a fire mage. Dunno why, but when I played on robintjeuh (ice) my combo was a lot faster than when I played my own (fire) mage.