Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best mp recovery bow?

This is a discussion on best mp recovery bow? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; the only bows ive ever seen suck and ur better off using r attack untill ur mp recovers because u ...
Page: 1

sirkill

the only bows ive ever seen suck and ur better off using r attack untill ur mp recovers because u do more dmg so is there such a thing as a "good" mp recovery bow?

No.
    Skills cost so little mana anyways.

No.
    Skills cost so little mana anyways.[/b]
    not really.. the higher lvl ones you spam like 200+ MP each shot.....

Well.... MP recovery bows really arent that great for archers.. Ppl use em on warriors/rogues msot of the time, only on dual weilds, since the AP on the offhand is cut in half, so even with a shitty ass AP wepaon with mp recovery, you would still be able to do decent damage. But for single weilding classes.. its just way too much AP to sacrifice just for that lil MP.

Might as well just use a shittier skill to save MP, and use like sagacity pots to exp. (yes sagacity, i've exped a lvl 1-72 bp using sagacity 97% of the time.... )

iiason

dw bout the mp rec bows, just use thru shot

cama

best mp recov bow:
    name: GuaranteedToBeKickedOuttaEveryPartyYouJoin Bow
    AP: Too Low
    Durability: Too Low

Unr4ted

not really archers do the most damage out of any other class in the game on mobs.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

not really archers do the most damage out of any other class in the game on mobs.[/b]
    Warriors, sins, battle priests all most certainly do more damage. Mages I can't say for sure, its a different style of attack.

In no case will a mp recovery bow be practical. Through shot, and multiple shot don't take all that much mana. At higher levels you need to use your best attack and best bow, because you will be the weakest melee in the party.

sirkill

eww they dont do more dmg....on my lv59 dcz archer i spam arrow shower on apos for 1k each arrow thats 5k dmg SPAM, i dont see sins or any other class lv59 spam 5k dmg on apos, as for 60+ i dont know but im sure if my archer was lv70 with my gear id spam more then other classes ^^.....so archers are not the weakest class in game, k thx

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

You forget casting times, and combo. If you're spamming 5k an apo, a comparably geared sin can do 10k dmg before you even touch it.

biswarup.chakravarty

You forget casting times, and combo. If you're spamming 5k an apo, a comparably geared sin can do 10k dmg before you even touch it.[/b]
    No way. There's no cooldown and casting time is the same as an assassin's skill time without comboing. Sin's major damage = spike + thrust = 1000% every 11.2 seconds with an extra thrust in between. The other skills (esp the disregard defense) are low damage (like 2x R damage or so). There's no way that in the long run an archers spamming 500% damage can be outdamaged.

archer do most dmg on mobs.

not really archers do the most damage out of any other class in the game on mobs.[/b]
    IMO, BP does teh most damage :P wear high str accesories, toss a malice and you'll be hitting hard :P

Not sure about warriors though :/

Warriors, sins, battle priests all most certainly do more damage. Mages I can't say for sure, its a different style of attack.[/b]
    Im pretty sure archer > sin in exping.. since sins dont have powerful skills from 70-80 :P

eww they dont do more dmg....on my lv59 dcz archer i spam arrow shower on apos for 1k each arrow thats 5k dmg SPAM, i dont see sins or any other class lv59 spam 5k dmg on apos, as for 60+ i dont know but im sure if my archer was lv70 with my gear id spam more then other classes ^^.....so archers are not the weakest class in game, k thx[/b]
    Well you also forget that in the time between an archers arrow shower, a BP can throw in a helis and a R damage already.... but meh...... the slow thing about archers is that they hafta pull back the bow.. and then release it/ does damage.... :/ BP pking is pretty sweet how you can spam skills and throw a torment or a few duffs :P

iiason

just don't used it.

i repeat.

DON'T USE IT!!!!!

biswarup.chakravarty

Full Str BP + Helis + Malice > Archer probably.

[ i just need the last word :P ]

eww they dont do more dmg....on my lv59 dcz archer i spam arrow shower on apos for 1k each arrow thats 5k dmg SPAM, i dont see sins or any other class lv59 spam 5k dmg on apos, as for 60+ i dont know but im sure if my archer was lv70 with my gear id spam more then other classes ^^.....so archers are not the weakest class in game, k thx[/b]
    At level 59, on an Apostle, sure, archers are decent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast