Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need help with my BP

This is a discussion on need help with my BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have a lvl 71 --> 72 fullplate battle priest. i have it statted: 180 str 154 INT 94 HP ...
Page: 1

i have a lvl 71 --> 72 fullplate battle priest.

i have it statted:

180 str
    154 INT
    94 HP

my gear:

goblin FP pauldron + pads
    +8 helmet, boots, gauntlet (HP)

+3rb Hellbreaker
    +1 Heros Valor
    +0 Foverin
    +0 Iron Neck
    +9 Health, in other slots.
    +0 Kekuri Belt

my HP with undying is ~5,350
    my AP with book and str is about 1,500 (weak)

looking for advice in builds i should look into to balance things out...

i was thinking about going +8 fabric soon, maybe with goblin? (not sure)
    if i do do this, i was thinking about statting it as:

204 str (for hb + mirage sword +8)
    78 INT
    and 142 HP....

i think with my gear, this will give me about 50 points less than my current FP build, but with more AP and Health.

was wondering what other types of builds/uniques people can suggest...

was thinking about trying to get either a iron belt or string of skulls +1 or +2 and dual WE+0 or something...

any opinions?

thanks in advance for any help...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

1st off u need 206 str for an ms+8, 2nd, sell the heros valor +1 and get a roc, u need more ac, since ur using quest earrings, OR, work on getting dual lillimes enticement, personally i dont like fp unless u can get it +9... and i would just go chitin all the way, other wise u gain a lil bit of ac compared to going paper HP build, but as paper had a lot more hp, me and a friend compared it with our items being the same, he was 1 lvl higher thenme at the time, but he had maybe 60 ac more, but i had around 1.1k ~ 1.8k hp more if i remember correctly, as well as a lot more ap

1st off u need 206 str for an ms+8, 2nd, sell the heros valor +1 and get a roc, u need more ac, since ur using quest earrings, OR, work on getting dual lillimes enticement, personally i dont like fp unless u can get it +9... and i would just go chitin all the way, other wise u gain a lil bit of ac compared to going paper HP build, but as paper had a lot more hp, me and a friend compared it with our items being the same, he was 1 lvl higher thenme at the time, but he had maybe 60 ac more, but i had around 1.1k ~ 1.8k hp more if i remember correctly, as well as a lot more ap [/b]

hey man, thanks for your help.

i checked out kodb to get the 204 str info.

im thinking about going fabric then...i like the more ap, hp, with 60 less AC idea....i think its worth it...

are you a chitin build?

what kind of HP can i expect with a chitin build at 72?

lillimes are too expensive atm to get dual, so i was thinking about just getting dual WE...

i would buy dual ROCs but its too expensive to buy 2x, so i opted for a +1HV and foverin for the moment.

my earrings are +9 health

=T

kodb is wrong, here is a ss of an exp ms +8... its 206

but both require the same, and if u do plan on going chitin, u wont be able 2 ware a ms till lvl 75

and personally if u would like u can use the hv +1/ foveron, but i would much rather use a roc + legionaire combo, or rol + hv combo, the ac is crucial for a priest to have as well as resistances and hp.

also for earrings its not a bad idea just to get wse +0, they give great ac, and hp and int and a priest can never haveenough mana, but make sure u dont just go for ac, try 2 get resistances as well, so ce/ we are great to, but overall, lillimes is the earring you want to shoot for

paper bp pwn all the bp clases. combat bp chitin.. and rest... but u need one of the best jwl in game, if most of ppl have +0 u should have +1 at least..

AndyJH

True full str bp with good uniques hurt hella hard
    If you have good jewels go str build, if jewels avg go hp build bp

DeHealer

paper bp pwn all the bp clases. combat bp chitin.. and rest... but u need one of the best jwl in game, if most of ppl have +0 u should have +1 at least..[/b]
    Also, dont go paper if u dont have dd cap +6/25 or at least the +7/15

paper bp pwn all the bp clases. combat bp chitin.. and rest... but u need one of the best jwl in game, if most of ppl have +0 u should have +1 at least..[/b]
    imo... yes this is true in sum cases.. but when does this ever happen when u get a 1 v 3? imo.. chitin its better mainly because anytime u pk u always get gangbanged its just pk... and u have a better chance 2 survive and play support if ur chitin then paper. by being chitin u can do both, tank ppl + be an attacker. i dont get near as many kills as i use to when i was paper, but i dont die as much as i use to as being paper though

i managed to win some 8 vs 1 as paper, most of 3 vs 1 - 5 vs 1.. its not that hard its about putting shield on u, use 1 h weapon or change to two handed if hes full duffed and none cured him so he can die fast.. its about technique

i managed to win some 8 vs 1 as paper, most of 3 vs 1 - 5 vs 1.. its not that hard its about putting shield on u, use 1 h weapon or change to two handed if hes full duffed and none cured him so he can die fast.. its about technique[/b]
    yes, but back then how many ppl were lvl 80? lol :P

a few like 2.. but i were 76.. and managed it.. never got 80 :/

a few like 2.. but i were 76.. and managed it.. never got 80 :/[/b]
    yea... go 2 cz now and see how many 8v1's u can do with this many lvls 80s lol, its a lot easier to lvl now

im thinking about going fabric then...i like the more ap, hp, with 60 less AC idea....i think its worth it...[/b]
    What you gotta keep in mind, is that switching from FP to Paper isnt just about the 60-100 AC difference.

its the MANA and RESISTANCES! Helis consumes a shitload of mana, and trust me, when i was paper it was so damn hard to pk having to mana pot like every other hp pot.... The best thing about int BP is that you have easily 4-5k mana, which u could do 12-15 helis's before having to soul pot. But as a paper bp, u probably can only manage 6-9 helis' before u hafta soul pot :S

and also, a lot more resistances

What you gotta keep in mind, is that switching from FP to Paper isnt just about the 60-100 AC difference.

its the MANA and RESISTANCES! Helis consumes a shitload of mana, and trust me, when i was paper it was so damn hard to pk having to mana pot like every other hp pot.... The best thing about int BP is that you have easily 4-5k mana, which u could do 12-15 helis's before having to soul pot. But as a paper bp, u probably can only manage 6-9 helis' before u hafta soul pot :S
    and also, a lot more resistances[/b]
    its only abour 30ish more resist that i gained, but its still sum

and also, a lot more resistances[/b]
    thats why paper need HB, glas belt and one earring like wse+2 u can get easy 4,5k mana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast