Mage EXP Help?

This is a discussion on Mage EXP Help? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im a level 42 LR Mage on C-West Orc. Need Help with EXP. Where should I go for parties and ...
Page: 1

Default Mage EXP Help?

Im a level 42 LR Mage on C-West Orc. Need Help with EXP. Where should I go for parties and Where can I solo. I don't have a clan

Well I would start with trying to find a clan.
    An good exp spot could be Harpy's if you find some people to do it with, you can also solo them
    but that will take a while. (just get a rogue to swift you, and use TS yourself, for faster killing)
    I believe you can also kill Zombies @ graveyard, it should be pretty decent exp for ur level.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing till now ( Killing Mobs in Graveyard ). But All Mage Clan or EXP Clans are 60+ or 70+ so Kinda hard for me to get a clan

gammeth

Hi,

I have a fire mage stalled at 63 cos can't find exp party.. and the mindless solo grind at the uruks was slowly driving me mad..

hit me up here if u wanna exp sometime....

Banned

Hi.
    You can kill derus or apos in a party or if u like solo can try DTS or Ash knigths

first of all, you're a lr mage, and unless you find a good deru/apos party you'll be lvling very slow...

if you are still at 40-ish lvl i'd suggest to make a new char (or if you got a lot of money reskill and restat) go full MP and fire, you wil do so much more dmg, and lvling will be a LOT faster

party mage : sombie
    Party mage melle : apos .. deru
    Party Random Easy : zombie, ash knight DTs