Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mage gear (paper)

This is a discussion on mage gear (paper) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi i just wonder how o should put my experience points on a lvl 80 mage with paper set+8/+9 and ...
Page: 1

Bialla

Hi i just wonder how o should put my experience points on a lvl 80 mage with paper set+8/+9 and wood staff +9

plz help me

RE5PECTmf

Well being a paper and not using his advantage on dmg would be stupid , so i would suggest ... 255 mp , 72 into str ( paper mage itself have low ressistance , so u could use for example lycaon hammer / ss+6 for support ... or cs at higher + ... w/o losing much points ) , and put rest into HP .

Didnt you see his avatar....he didnt want your advice.

Bialla

Didnt you see his avatar....he didnt want your advice.[/b]
    LOL get a life dude >.<

Well being a paper and not using his advantage on dmg would be stupid , so i would suggest ... 255 mp , 72 into str ( paper mage itself have low ressistance , so u could use for example lycaon hammer / ss+6 for support ... or cs at higher + ... w/o losing much points ) , and put rest into HP .[/b]
    yeah i like the idea ty bro

RE5PECTmf

Didnt you see his avatar....he didnt want your advice.[/b]
    haha , u made my day xD
    LOL get a life dude >.<[/b]
    Hes my clannie , and very good mage tho , i guess hes at work and bored now , so he dont have anything smarter to do :P

LOL get a life dude >.<[/b]

relax yes it was a joke.

Respect is a clannie and friend

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

if you really really wanna go paper mage i would suggest go with mp-255, int-70(base), and rest put into hp, i think it would be like hp-132

Bialla

relax yes it was a joke.

Respect is a clannie and friend[/b]

xD i know im not stupied haha

Ultra_mage_Jano

U should get lycaon staff+7 or +8 or wizard staff+9

Imhotep

But the real question is, why on earth would you want to be a paper mage at lvl 80 ? If you want damage go complete with +8 hell blood and some flame rings +1/2, paper = sucks.

Banned

But the real question is, why on earth would you want to be a paper mage at lvl 80 ? If you want damage go complete with +8 hell blood and some flame rings +1/2, paper = sucks.[/b]
    I would have to agree with the brittish boy here *cough cough* (not english)

paper mage and card board mage is pretty sick, super high damage with novas and spells, and their staff damage arent too shabby either.

but you would need a WoE +9 / Scorching +9 or a Lycaon +9 with Chitin Shield + 0.

the highest NP holder on Ares is a card board mage with WoE +9, and he tanks pretty sick

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

if you are lvl 80 i don&#39;t really see the point of you going paper mage

best would be cardboard mage, with a WOE, therefore you would still be able to do as much damage, and you would hit harder with the fire staff then using lyacon, and with this built u get more AC ofc but less hp

if you are lvl 80 i don&#39;t really see the point of you going paper mage

best would be cardboard mage, with a WOE, therefore you would still be able to do as much damage, and you would hit harder with the fire staff then using lyacon, and with this built u get more AC ofc but less hp[/b]
    every build has its own benefit.

Ultra_mage_Jano

paper mage and card board mage is pretty sick, super high damage with novas and spells, and their staff damage arent too shabby either.[/b]
    I agree that paper mages and halfpaper mages do pretty good damage, but there is 1 problem. He is lvl 80! And paper mages&#39; MP stop increasing at lvl 65, since u reached 255MP then, and WOE-build mages got their max MP 255 at lvl 72-73(depends 112 or 116 int), so best dmg for his lvl mage would be hell blood build mage, crystals...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast