Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mage gear (paper)

This is a discussion on mage gear (paper) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; the reason im paper is because i were going warrior for a while and sold all mage gear to get ...
Page: 2

Bialla

the reason im paper is because i were going warrior for a while and sold all mage gear to get lots of raptor +8 trying make 1 +9 ofc all burned so now when im back to play mage again i just got paper to beguin with ofc i will be shell mage again with +8 set but as for now the coming mounth ill be paper

maybe ill just stay exp trying to get 80 and 99.99% until new patch come's

I agree that paper mages and halfpaper mages do pretty good damage, but there is 1 problem. He is lvl 80! And paper mages' MP stop increasing at lvl 65, since u reached 255MP then, and WOE-build mages got their max MP 255 at lvl 72-73(depends 112 or 116 int), so best dmg for his lvl mage would be hell blood build mage, crystals...[/b]
    yup, and instead of investing into INT, you choose HP over AC.

same reason why a priest would go paper BP instead of a FP BP

ApocolypsePiezo

If you want to be paper, I'd go 255MP, 51str and rest into HP so you can get undying when you want to PK

But if you really do want to PK and be good at it, in the long run it is better to go complete+7 build with either an erenion, salamander8, or elixer8
    to be paper you'll need really good accessories, top of the line. You will also need a paper weapon defense set INCLUDING paper DD25 helmet - which can cost more than most high end uniques.

The higher grade armor you wear, the more you can afford to wear cheap accessories and carry a cheap staff like an elixer7 or 8.

Later, when you have more money, you can afford to wear lower grades of armor and have better weapons and uniques

Paper and Complete mage have different playing technique. Talia is almost a must for paper mages / priest.

Inventory menu must be open 24/7 almost.

if u wanna be a paper imo...
    get lycaon+7 atleast...
    papers+9 and dd + spear deff armors are a must have...
    for stats...
    255mp, 70int, atleast 51 str (for cs or ss+0) but it would be good to put 71... and the rest in hp...

Bialla

a question..............does any 1 know if this still work

if u put alot on str will this make u hit harder with slide skill.

I know it did on old knight online's so i just wonder

your R damage will increase, but by VERY LITTLE

you can try with STR scrolls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12