Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mage help

This is a discussion on Mage help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; powned? hahaha but ontopic 40 deff is good 50 is even better 7 health is same so no los dex ...
Page: 2

BigApple

powned?

hahaha

but ontopic
    40 deff is good 50 is even better
    7 health is same so no los
    dex over mp both wont help shit in pk so u choose mp why?
    glacier res is good but no matter how much u have u still get slowed but stunned u cant do shit so rather be slowed and have the option to drop a nova then to be stunned and get hitted

maybe rof is expensive that also means u dont read my post

u choose for glacier ress and 7 mp x 2 and ill choose for 20 moore ac and light ress

i would love to see which is better in pk with u in the same party

keep replying because u making a even bigger noobie off yourself[/b]
    choose mp cuz that will also help in xp (where again, dex is worthless to mage). duh again. and you can buy 3 rom for price of 1 rol. so should really compare rol against rom+1. And as for pk, im always on leader board, and have monthly and permanent symbol, so i have a good idea what im saying.

And skelly belt great help for pk, but no help for xp, which at lvl 63, xp should be important to lvl higher.

yeah yeah
    mage is easy nt and to make np to get on ladderboard is what 20 min work? till max a hour

rol > rom in rpice because its way better
    rom+2 > rol
    not a rom+1

why u want mp in exp rather xp in cz and have pk gear on then mp gear

BigApple

imho, rol is more expensive because many more rom in game, so rol is rarer and thereforemore expensive, not cuz better (especially for mage).

from KofK:
    ROM
    Knight's Medal (1 in 105)
    Royal Knight's Medal (1 in 108)
    King's Medal (1 in 132)

ROL
    Knight's Medal (1 in 5,000)
    Royal Knight's Medal (1 in 1,250)
    King's Medal (1 in 500)

so you can see why much rarer and more expensive...anytime i go look merch i see 10 rom and maybe 1 rol (more or less).

Some mages, especially if not much money, prefer to have 1 rom then need 2 ring item (one for xp and other for pk). Same with belt, which is why i recommend bol or lbol for economically challenged. If you can afford and want to sets of gear, great, go for it.

Anyway, i'm done here, people want to recommend use rol for mage, well whatever, it's not much difference from rom. Really is matter of opinion, and you know what they say about opinions :lol: I offered my opinion as counterpoint to what i see as disinformation, and to tell what works well for me. Take is or leave it.

imho, rol is more expensive because many more rom in game, so rol is rarer and thereforemore expensive, not cuz better (especially for mage).

Some mages, especially if not much money, prefer to have 1 rom then need 2 ring item (one for xp and other for pk).[/b]
    rol are less?
    let me tell u what marketing is
    moore demand price goes up
    less demand price goes down

rol is wanted by
    rogues
    priests (int tank)
    and mages

roms is wanted by
    priests
    mages

this means it misses 1 moore class so less demand

rol > rom
    no need for 2 rings when u exp rol is enough

BigApple

mArket is DEMAND and SUPPLY . you must look at out both sides of equaiton or your result will be flawed.

Less supply of ROL means more expensive (only demand is from rogues since warrior prefer ROC). I dont know ANY good mages that use rol...

really done now...

it's true if you get dual ce +1 for the price of dual lkp +1s, then go for it, if not then stik to dual lkps[/b]
    isn't it better to get dual AEs+1? 48def 14hp and 14mp... or WSEs... they are cheaper than ce lol

mArket is DEMAND and SUPPLY . you must look at out both sides of equaiton or your result will be flawed.

Less supply of ROL means more expensive (only demand is from rogues since warrior prefer ROC). I dont know ANY good mages that use rol...
    really done now...[/b]
    my last reply
    a ice tank mage with enough mp and for gear and enough str for shield is better off rols then roms
    i will say again rom+2 > rol+0

and rom? what good mage uses roms tell me that

I would keep the scorch and sell the elixir.

and then work on ROLs, or ROMs if you can't afford.
    and i agree with Levo.. why would 10 ac be worse ? sure you can make a +1 ROM for the price of a ROL +0, but ROL is still even slightly better than a ROM +1

how the fuck you TEST BOUTH STAFFS with SAME AP AND SAME ELEMENTAL and how one of this staff HIT MORE What the fuck ? go buy 2x elixir +8 bouth flame dmg and try to test wchich one hit more ...

god damn it what a idiots ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12