Mage light or fire or ice?

This is a discussion on Mage light or fire or ice? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I will gear my mage and I need to know what is best to pk solo and in party. So ...
Page: 1

Question Mage light or fire or ice?

I will gear my mage and I need to know what is best to pk solo and in party.
    So I need to know what is best for both (solo and in party) light, fire or ice?
    And what is the best gear/build?

Thanks in advance.

Banned for scamming.

well it all depends on what you wanna do, so you wanna be able to solo and do alright in party pk. well since you want to be able to solo ice is out of the question unless you can get some shio tears +2 or higher (it also depends on which pk zone your goin) anyways for soloing id personally choose fire or light just because fire will hit hard as fook and light will hit about the same as ice but you obviously have the stun advantage so that makes it a solo pk option. To answer the second part of your question (the party pk part) light is much better than fire in a party, if a strong pk party has to choose a fire mage or light mage with similar gears the light mage will get chosen in a heart-beat. Anyways i hope this gives you a better idea of what your going to do! Have fun.

-mark