Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mage and monster stone

This is a discussion on Mage and monster stone within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; How long does it take you guys to do a monster stone with your mage? And how much do you ...
Page: 1

Default Mage and monster stone

How long does it take you guys to do a monster stone with your mage? And how much do you have into mp? Since the National Enchanter is bugged in ms I can't even complete a ms now. With the buffs it would take me 20-25 minutes. I'm thinking of restatting to hit harder. I have 157 in mp right now. I'm statted for a ds so I'd gain atleast 40 in mp. How much of a difference would that make? I want to do ms as fast as possible. Thanks

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

Hmmm on my 82 ice mage it also takes me like 25min (killing all mobs).
    He has 143mp, Kaul Molok+8, dual Shio+3 and a lot of mp gear, in total 143+106 (no buffs from enchanter)

Truth is mages are fucked as always. Like i said it's an 82 mage. I have a 75 BP who does the same MS in less than 10 min.

So I ended up running to the boss and finishing only him since I can get better xp than the MS' xp.

Mfg

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

about 20 minutes

MrHat

make your self a battle priest lvl it to 62 get judgement get all str gear go buffer / healer / malice and you will do it in no time...

With my lvl 82 battle priest i was doing 10k dmg with ii+9

Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    make your self a battle priest lvl it to 62 get judgement get all str gear go buffer / healer / malice and you will do it in no time...

With my lvl 82 battle priest i was doing 10k dmg with ii+9
    good advice, paper priest is the faster way to complete ms . i start a mage from lvl 1 paper fire and it was really easy make ms until i got around lvl 53 , from that lvl he takes for ever to kill any monster , i tryed with a paper mage lvl 60 and 77 paper with scorching staff + 8 and it's hard kill the monster, even if you put some extra mp it will not make any difference.

It takes me 25 mins to do a ms and I have a decent ap xD

usually finish with 5-10 mins to go, using mp set ofc.
    full clear ftw! with exp prem thats about 24m xp

=s i think intel priests have it the wosrt.

Banned for scamming.

hmm good idea i might get paper +7 mp set and see if taht works
    couse with hp set no way in hell

if u dont get much cash...and you're at the beginning....so u got basic equipment..somthing like old rings...and so on...so...well .... the faster way would be statting /skilling the mage as paper mage...having flame as primary skill ofc.

all the other setups will require more time/pots consumed without considering the chance to neither end the ms...especially at higher lvls.

An mp rec staff, works great there too.
    Ofc wear a whole mp set...mp jewels too.
    A last advice...is to use the buff npc...most of all the one that gives u magical attack bonus.
    It makes the real diff. in dmg. If i'm not wrong...u do 2x dmg tnx to it.

People hate paper setups for many good reasons...but if u are just focused on exping...till let's say...reaching an 80lvl...or any other lvl u want...going paper would be deffo a good choice in my op.
    > mp > dmg > faster kills > faster exp
    And u if u put your hands on a cursed staff..well...u start to see some real gg dmg xD

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

since level 60 i can hardly kill half monster in the instance,now i have 11 stones in my level 61 mage... dang...

Banned for scamming.

can a mage lvl 71/72 with 160 int rest MP and MP paper set +7 finish it ?
    couse with my hp set on i sure as hell cant

maybe..or more probably let's say..yea u kill the mobs...but u wont have time for killing them all.
    I can give ya an other suggestion: if u got a real active mage clan...or mage_friends that almost always exp...( i mean...no matter when u log...no matter wich event is runnig...or server 1/2..etc when u log...u find them exping...) at cz DK...or smthing good like those ...then..fk both ms and the reskill too.
    Cz dk would be still better.
    Doing ms and farming them...dunno let's say killing alone cz treants 4 example.....is good if u are not premium...and you rarely find a gg mage party or you dont spend your whole day playing ko.
    So basicly.. if u have to play almost always alone...no matter the reason...well then go reskill full paper. You'll love 1 hitting blades/trons too and they got a nice ms drop rate too.

faster exp and quite often ms dropped. Nothing better if u are not premium and you play few hours..especially those in wich there's chaos-bdw too.

Well if u wanna some info...about how much hard hit a paper mage..well a friend of mine used to hit for 5k+ with meteor on cz dk and he had...basicly nothing.
    I did almost 3600 smthing like that doh..(int flame)

Fire armor did 1400 dmg while i did 1100
    I dont remember the other skills atm...but i remember a funny thing he said: "lol i do your same dmg just using the mp rec staff."
    Basicly he was right.

Banned for scamming.

well at lvl 73 int mage its doable with no buffs but it tooks like 25 mins so you do the math

BigAppleGuy

83 mage with hot gear, 255mp++ and still takes around 20 minutes. this game is so out of balance it's sad. at least with priest you can reskill to something strong. mages are the weakest class by far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast