Mage - in order to increase single tagret dmg

This is a discussion on Mage - in order to increase single tagret dmg within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, lately i made my mage to lvl 80, pure glass cannon, just for fun at bdw and solo boss ...
Page: 1

Default Mage - in order to increase single tagret dmg

Hello,
    lately i made my mage to lvl 80, pure glass cannon, just for fun at bdw and solo boss hunting. 80/45/15
    Atm iam with personal staff+7, ron set +6, rest olds (FRs etc)
    Since i have no experience with mages at all, asking for lil help.
    Obviously i would like to improve my single target dmg, esp for bosses.
    Perfect scenaio would be beeing able to solo any esl boss, during one swift (10 min)

What i should aim for now?
    Upgrading Fr is kinda out of question, since FR+0 goes for 400 mil+ at Hellsgarem.
    Personal +8 is bit out of the question aswell, anvil hates me pretty much lol

Fulitol would be awesome, but so hard to get anything at +6, book of fire pretty much the same, +7 worth a furtune.

So my idea is to go for elixir +8 (arround 350 mil) or scorching +8 (arround 600mil).
    Not sure if scorching woth the extra money, since pking is not what i got my mage for.

How i see it - Fulitol 6/7 > book 6/7 > scorching / elixir...or am i missing smth?

Since i havent got a chce test those items myself, wondering if anyone could help a bit

Thnx

Well you don't have to be FR to kill any ESL bosses (except TK, DF may be tricky too) during 10 mins

For bosses, you just need Staff with as Hight AP as possible and best possible grade of rings (shios/imirs/FR's +3).
    Rest is irrelevant since MP is ignored by most used skill - 18 lvl

aight, high ap staff will be the one i gonna aim for, thnx ^^

If you really wanna kill eslant bosses go for the cheapest budget u can get. Shios are the chepest in every server and i hope u can afford dual +3, elemental going to improve ur 18 skill dmg.
    Staff, as Regiss mentioned try to get the highest ap staff. +8/9 elixirs if its possible.
    With +7 molok and dual 3 shios u would be able to solo all of the bosses in eslant except TK.

Well thats actually interesting idea, dual shios +2 should be affordable for me.
    thnx for the tips guys

Little archer Senior Member

going ice is a mistake if what you want is full glass cannon levels of dmg