Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mage question

This is a discussion on Mage question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok my mage right now have these items dual imir +1 ---- Ep ----- skelebelt ---- no earings yet but ...
Page: 1

larsen

ok my mage right now have these items

dual imir +1 ---- Ep ----- skelebelt ---- no earings yet but gonna buy dual Ce or Agates (let me know your oppinions)

i am going for Elyzium build where u need 138int for staff this is for adream

and i am gonna buy

tier 4 +8 helmet
    tier 3 +8 pauldron
    tier 4 +8 boots
    tier 4 +8 gauntlets

I am not sure which pads i should use

tier 4 goblin have 50health 10hp points 16fr/gr/lr and 61defense

Or

tier 3 +8 pads which have 15hp points and 66 defense

Keep in mind i would have to put 2 more points in int to use the goblin pads

*side note*

the left over points will go to mp

so pretty much would u guys loose 5 ac and 2 stat points to gain 16 resist to all

dual imir +1 ---- Ep ----- skelebelt ---- no earings yet but gonna buy dual Ce or Agates (let me know your oppinions)

and i am gonna buy

tier 4 +8 helmet
    tier 3 +8 pauldron
    tier 4 +8 boots
    tier 4 +8 gauntlets

Or

*side note*

so pretty much would u guys loose 5 ac and 2 stat points to gain 16 resist to all[/b]

hey dude,

im doing the same thing youre doing...

im going dcz as light mage...

i have more or less the same stuff as you, only i sold my elysium 7 and got a chaotic 8 for the lower int requirement...

i would stick with getting the goblin, i think its worth the extra stat points to gain the resists and i think the hp is also a bit higher than a +8 for a dcz mage...respectmf80 recommended that to me ;-)

im finding that my biggest problem in dcz arent assassins but ice mages...i keep getting slowed by those fuckers, so im all for getting as much GR as possible.,..

heres another thing you might want to consider in the future...

get war pads and war pauldron (that noob T3 quest armor)...you get 30 gr, 30 fr... hp bonus isnt that bad either...its 100 for the pauldron and 80 for the pad...they have the same AC as a T2 +8...but if you have a iron set, you wont notice much of a difference in damage

and i am gonna buy

tier 4 +8 helmet
    tier 3 +8 pauldron
    tier 4 +8 boots
    tier 4 +8 gauntlets

Or

*side note*

so pretty much would u guys loose 5 ac and 2 stat points to gain 16 resist to all[/b]

Do not go tier 4 or 3... Go Crimson build. Higher stun rate and you can wear the defense armor which is required if you want to play light mage.

larsen

first off... i think we setled in a earlier topic that base int have nothing to do with stun rate..

second do u think i would be able to stay alive with this build or should i go for the crimson?

i wont be able to get enoough money for ironneck (can get a ep+1)

and how much damage would i loose from going crimson

first off... i think we setled in a earlier topic that base int have nothing to do with stun rate..

second do u think i would be able to stay alive with this build or should i go for the crimson?

i wont be able to get enoough money for ironneck (can get a ep+1)

and how much damage would i loose from going crimson[/b]

if you cant get iron set, stay crimson build....or else you will just die.
    you need dd25 or dd15

i mentioned that in the future, its a build you might want to consider...once you get better items

larsen

yea thats what i thought.

first off... i think we setled in a earlier topic that base int have nothing to do with stun rate..[/b]
    Fine then go tier 1.... And tell me how many people you stun... Int helps the stun rate.

Fine then go tier 1.... And tell me how many people you stun... Int helps the stun rate.[/b]
    less bcz ur ap is lower?

and with oasis u can stun a lot ....

nikoo 0_o

Fine then go tier 1.... And tell me how many people you stun... Int helps the stun rate.[/b]

emm... int don't helps the stun rate anymore, that was on the old patches (ke,rofd, and i dunno about mora patch), now it's all about the staff ap. that's why everyone go for faun instead of a ely on lvl 70+... if in't 'd be best for stun, everyone 'd have it

emm... int don't helps the stun rate anymore, that was on the old patches (ke,rofd, and i dunno about mora patch), now it's all about the staff ap. that's why everyone go for faun instead of a ely on lvl 70+... if in't 'd be best for stun, everyone 'd have it[/b]
    Name one mage that is lightning build that is Tier 3 or below. Have you ever played a mage before? If you have what was his name, server, and level?

less bcz ur ap is lower?

and with oasis u can stun a lot ....[/b]
    oasis is a glacier staff...

if u want to go attack lighting build go for 160 int for crimsons and rest into mp dont go below that unless u want a fuked mage :S

Name one mage that is lightning build that is Tier 3 or below. Have you ever played a mage before? If you have what was his name, server, and level?[/b]
    played a little with t2 lightning with chaotic and was stunning pretty a lot

oasis is a glacier staff...[/b]
    yes, I know, already noticed it, but couldn't edit ...

played a little with t2 lightning with chaotic and was stunning pretty a lot
    yes, I know, already noticed it, but couldn't edit ...[/b]
    Can you answer my question?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Name one mage that is lightning build that is Tier 3 or below. Have you ever played a mage before? If you have what was his name, server, and level?[/b]
    Emilio ( something like that O.O), Ares , lvl 80 . He even made a video...

Emilio ( something like that O.O), Ares , lvl 80 . He even made a video...[/b]
    KelEmiLL i think was from Ares.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast