Mage question

This is a discussion on Mage question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was wondering what would be a good build for a fire mage to exp to 59. then what would ...
Page: 1

Realsies

Default Mage question

I was wondering what would be a good build for a fire mage to exp to 59. then what would be best for an ardream mage.

I was looking for stat and skill point distribution and armor/accessories.

Keep in mind this account was made today so it doesn't have a bunch of gb's to throw around, although if I like mage better then rogue I will have about 10gbs to use.

I would like to be able to usea ds+6/7 in ardream because all those mages I see own. Some have even tanked my ardream rogue spiking them 2k+...

any help would be appreciated.

simply, if you want a DS, then you go either Ice (preferably) or Lightning... Fire is supposed to do the highest dmg, it's not for tanking.

As for build, as long as you r exping, go with paper build... at 59 u can restat to INT, depending on server u're playing at...

Realsies

so a paper mage build is what, 62 INT and the rest MP?

Go paper for exp, and yah it is full mp, you won't need too much coins for that, and a DS is used for tank mages, and u need like 90 str points which it's worthless at 69-, focus on reach the level u want as paper, and then restat to use DS and whatever armors you want.

paper fire is the only easy way to xp at your level

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lamborob3000 View Post
    paper fire is the only easy way to xp at your level
    Yes, for fast lvl you need Flame Paper ...
    Is best for pk 2 ... but you need IN/IB .......... and more. because you're the first target.