Blade Damage Lvl 59 Fire Mage

This is a discussion on Blade Damage Lvl 59 Fire Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Since i started playing mage: i have been garp build, (+8 crystals and +0 shios ) elixir build (+7 crimson ...
Page: 1

Since i started playing mage: i have been garp build, (+8 crystals and +0 shios )
    elixir build (+7 crimson and imirs+0 and shios+0)
    elysium build (+8 crystals and +0 imirs)

So far i have found elysium build to be the most damage, but i die wayyy to easy.

Im thinking about going fire. Q: what will my damage be will HB+7 and dual fr+0 and with elixr+8 and dual fr+0

ty

swimmy

with fire u should be hitting a lot more but i would still go with elysium since it has the best stun rate...
    if u change your element a lot then just go with elixer tho less effort and if u try ice again get a ge+8 should be better for u then garp

so the answere to your question is fire does hit more and the dot is great too

Since i started playing mage: i have been garp build, (+8 crystals and +0 shios )
    elixir build (+7 crimson and imirs+0 and shios+0)
    elysium build (+8 crystals and +0 imirs)

So far i have found elysium build to be the most damage, but i die wayyy to easy.

Im thinking about going fire. Q: what will my damage be will HB+7 and dual fr+0 and with elixr+8 and dual fr+0

ty[/b]

its not worth it. You'll only do a tiny bit more damage than elysium build/garp build. (something like 20 or so more damage per blade...)

Go back to INT build.. 160 int, and use crimsons if you think ur AC is too low, or u get hit too much........... Fire blading mages arent really that good unless you have really good accesories.

Light you can stun and cancel priests heals/duffs, and mage's casting skills. Ice you can slow, and rape speedhackers. Fire... you can only do a bit more damage..............

Just gogo crimson build, crimson DD helmet... with ur elysium build, since you said it did most damage for you. ^^

Maybe use defence pathos gloves? (not sure what ur using now :P)

and @ swimmer, GE +8 will do much less damage if you are blading :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

with fire u should be hitting a lot more but i would still go with elysium since it has the best stun rate...
    if u change your element a lot then just go with elixer tho less effort and if u try ice again get a ge+8 should be better for u then garp

so the answere to your question is fire does hit more and the dot is great too [/b]
    srry but wrong, if u are looking to hit more with ice blade as u are mentioning here, Garp +8>GE +8, on the other hand if u are looking for a bigger ice effect GE+8>Garp +8

on topic: u shouldn't be looking to fire blade people in adream, as i can see u played only light/ice mage. So i'll tell u this, if u are in a vs with someone, use manes, which is much greater damage then fire blade. But of course, if someone is running away from a bigger group use fire blade to chase it down , or use fire thorn to get the last hit, when u see the hp drop below 15%

Eulalia

Q: what will my damage be will HB+7 and dual fr+0 and with elixr+8 and dual fr+0

ty[/b]
    hb+7 + dual fr +0...You'll blade 340-350 + 20-30 . You'll do less damage with the elixer+8.

And just so you know, if u go elysium+7 with 2x imir+1's or garp+7 with 2x shio+1's, you will do the same damage blading as hb+7 with dual fr+0's.

if u are in a vs with someone, use manes, which is much greater damage then fire blade[/b]
    I would reccommend using fire blade in a vs and not ever using mages...You can hit more with it and net more damage. Fuck manes and go 54/45 fire/ice.

Saunis

For max blade damage, I would chose Oasis Staff / Chaotic Staff / Scorching Staff Because at +8 they need only 112 at int and so you would get 192 for mp.
    They have good ap and +hp and some dagger defence.

hb+7 + dual fr +0...You'll blade 340-350 + 20-30 . You'll do less damage with the elixer+8.

And just so you know, if u go elysium+7 with 2x imir+1's or garp+7 with 2x shio+1's, you will do the same damage blading as hb+7 with dual fr+0's.
    I would reccommend using fire blade in a vs and not ever using mages...You can hit more with it and net more damage. Fuck manes and go 54/45 fire/ice.[/b]
    I wouldn't ever recommend doing fire blade instead of manes in 1 vs 1, never.

For max blade damage, I would chose Oasis Staff / Chaotic Staff / Scorching Staff Because at +8 they need only 112 at int and so you would get 192 for mp.
    They have good ap and +hp and some dagger defence.[/b]
    Here is the thing. Let&#39;s talk about it as it&#39;s a fire mage. Elixir +8/64 < Scorching Staff +8 in fire blade damage, but it is hardly recognizable, but still a little difference. So if you had to choose between these 2, choose scorching staff as it also has 6 HP and 7 DD.

Next. Since Scorching Staff +8 was the better one previously, now Hell Blood +8>Scorching Staff +8, even though it has elemental, that don&#39;t matter here in the fire blade, so with hell blood +8 you would do quite a bigger amount of damage.

Overall, Hell Blood +8>Scorching Staff +8>Elixir +8

Saunis

Im using ice staffs in this exsample, because we talk about maximum blade damage for 59lvl mage.
    So you could imagine Chaotic & Scorching in to same class whit Oasis, etc...

Elixir +8 120ap 64gd
    Exceptional Elixir +8 122ap 64gd
    Glacier Erenion+8 have 100a 86gd +13HP +9MP 240MP 55FR
    Oasis+8 have 122ap 64gd +6hp +7DD (same whit exceptional elixir)
    and Garp+8 have 130ap 45gd +24int 34GR

So whit staff ap, garp would be best.
    But Erenion and Oasis only need 112 int where garp need 138 (thats 26more int than Oasis/erenion)
    And elixir +8 need&#39;s 158 (exceptional have same, if you did know that)

Using oasis you could have 192mp and whit garp only 166mp. Thats 13,5% less!
    And Garp have only 6,5% more attack than Oasis...
    Im not 100% sure, but I think 26 more in mp > 8ap)
    And elix+8 need&#39;s 158int, erenion have same int requirement than oasis have.

If in patos someone lend me garp+7 (or +8 ), I could test what diffrence is whit oasis and garp dmg and what that 26in mp does.

edit: I should have used Fire staffs, as topic starter asked best blade dmg for fire mage.

Im using ice staffs in this exsample, because we talk about maximum blade damage for 59lvl mage.
    So you could imagine Chaotic & Scorching in to same class whit Oasis, etc...

Elixir +8 120ap 64gd
    Exceptional Elixir +8 122ap 64gd
    Glacier Erenion+8 have 100a 86gd +13HP +9MP 240MP 55FR
    Oasis+8 have 122ap 64gd +6hp +7DD (same whit exceptional elixir)
    and Garp+8 have 130ap 45gd +24int 34GR

So whit staff ap, garp would be best.
    But Erenion and Oasis only need 112 int where garp need 138 (thats 26more int than Oasis/erenion)
    And elixir +8 need&#39;s 158 (exceptional have same, if you did know that)
    Using oasis you could have 192mp and whit garp only 166mp. Thats 13,5% less!
    And Garp have only 6,5% more attack than Oasis...
    Im not 100% sure, but I think 26 more in mp > 8ap)
    And elix+8 need&#39;s 158int, erenion have same int requirement than oasis have.

If in patos someone lend me garp+7 (or +8 ), I could test what diffrence is whit oasis and garp dmg and what that 26in mp does.

edit: I should have used Fire staffs, as topic starter asked best blade dmg for fire mage.[/b]
    Well let me tell you, I was the ice mage in girakon that was hitting people with ice staff for 650-750, using garp +8, meaning I was doing more damage then 95% of the mages were with their staff attacks and even though im ICE. So I think I know what I&#39;m talking about here. We are talking about staff attacks, not spells. If you want more done with spells then yes GE+8>Garp+8.