About my gear

This is a discussion on About my gear within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; DS 8 iron set Dual sse +1 lycaon +7 dd helm +7 chitin Rest FP+9/19 old rols i would like ...
Page: 1

_yx_

Default About my gear

DS 8
    iron set
    Dual sse +1
    lycaon +7
    dd helm +7 chitin
    Rest FP+9/19
    old rols

i would like to know if this set is ok or shall i try chitin +8/15
    anyways i would love some tips to get my char better like change errings or rings necks armor dont know i just wanna bea strong tank priest

Cwest - Ardream
    Last edited by _yx_; 05-17-2011 at 10:13 PM.

a few quick questio s. what server? what zone? what kind of budget for upgrades?

rom/rol is awesome combo roms are cheap so you can get +1/2 for like under 10 gb and it gives you good hp/ac and also alot of gr. rol will give you nice hp/ac and also lr, so they work well together.

FP9 is good for hp and i would keep with it, im using chit8 atm and i feel like i could use a bit more hp at times...but either way i still tank parties, which im sure you do the same.

I think your SSE/Lycaon combo is pretty good atm sse gives you extra hp, lycaon gives you extra resist they work well. only other thing you could do is go CE/Lobo combo which would give you almost similar stats..so dont bother to change.

iron set is sexy, im using it now and its much better then using an EP+2..maybe even 3 idk. i find myself boxed and trapped with constantly like 10+ people attacking me and 3 duffers spamming me..the only thing keeping me alive is that iron set which together is probably reducing dmg dealt by 2k every 10 seconds when theres that many people atacking. so IN alone reducing 1k every 10 second roughly...EP3 only gives you like 5-600 hp..so rlly on int priest its not worth it.

DS+8 is freaking awesome..ive been trying to get one for like a month now lol..i ended up trying to make one and burn ed 30 gb's which is sadly more then ds8 is worth. i burned another to +8 last night. and some how i manage to make a +2 rev, only 3 more upgrades to go :P

so basically stick with what you got, only thing that could help you is to upgrade lycaon to 8, earings to +2, rings to +1, and get rom+2 perhaps. getting chit9 is more of a luxury then a need..it does not help that much.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    rom/rol is awesome combo roms are cheap so you can get +1/2 for like under 10 gb and it gives you good hp/ac and also alot of gr. rol will give you nice hp/ac and also lr, so they work well together.

FP9 is good for hp and i would keep with it, im using chit8 atm and i feel like i could use a bit more hp at times...but either way i still tank parties, which im sure you do the same.

I think your SSE/Lycaon combo is pretty good atm sse gives you extra hp, lycaon gives you extra resist they work well. only other thing you could do is go CE/Lobo combo which would give you almost similar stats..so dont bother to change.

iron set is sexy, im using it now and its much better then using an EP+2..maybe even 3 idk. i find myself boxed and trapped with constantly like 10+ people attacking me and 3 duffers spamming me..the only thing keeping me alive is that iron set which together is probably reducing dmg dealt by 2k every 10 seconds when theres that many people atacking. so IN alone reducing 1k every 10 second roughly...EP3 only gives you like 5-600 hp..so rlly on int priest its not worth it.

DS+8 is freaking awesome..ive been trying to get one for like a month now lol..i ended up trying to make one and burn ed 30 gb's which is sadly more then ds8 is worth. i burned another to +8 last night. and some how i manage to make a +2 rev, only 3 more upgrades to go :P

so basically stick with what you got, only thing that could help you is to upgrade lycaon to 8, earings to +2, rings to +1, and get rom+2 perhaps. getting chit9 is more of a luxury then a need..it does not help that much.
    this ^.

I played priest in dcz c-west myself for a couple weeks with this gear :

Dual ce +2
    Iron belt
    EP +2
    dual old rol
    lycaon hammer +6
    Dread shield +8
    dd +7
    chitin +8.

and you could really tank a lot with this. You have great resistence and your hp isn't too bad either. The only think I would change is getting an IN instead of the EP +2. I couldn't afford an IN at that time :P.

having this much DD is quite nice, people are spiking you very low and you have a lot of time to duff and cure etc .

About the ds +8. I bought it quite cheap from a friend who went BP instead of int so I didn't have to look for ages. When I went back warrior and wanted to sell my ds, it took me ages to even get offers. And these were lowball. So I wish you good luck :/. Dread shields +8 aren't really intresting for the biggest part of the server :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    this ^.

I played priest in dcz c-west myself for a couple weeks with this gear :

Dual ce +2
    Iron belt
    EP +2
    dual old rol
    lycaon hammer +6
    Dread shield +8
    dd +7
    chitin +8.

and you could really tank a lot with this. You have great resistence and your hp isn't too bad either. The only think I would change is getting an IN instead of the EP +2. I couldn't afford an IN at that time :P.

having this much DD is quite nice, people are spiking you very low and you have a lot of time to duff and cure etc .

About the ds +8. I bought it quite cheap from a friend who went BP instead of int so I didn't have to look for ages. When I went back warrior and wanted to sell my ds, it took me ages to even get offers. And these were lowball. So I wish you good luck :/. Dread shields +8 aren't really intresting for the biggest part of the server :P.
    yea... people in cz go form ds7 to gabs or personal. most people in ardream have no need or cant afford ds8, unless your me D:

Banned

Yup like they said, I would change the SSE to CE +2 (or even +3 if possible) to maximize your resis, coz priest that get stuned / slowed = sux ^^

And I would keep the FPs, there isnt that big diffrent in defence between this and chitins 8, and you get more hp which is gg.

edit: oh I see you have 2x old rol... Try to get rom +1/+2 as they are kinda cheap (+0 is like 130m lol) and it will balance your LR and GR and youll be perfect

raynerzed

Best Rings to get would be:
    Dual ROL+3 if you can afford
    ROL+3 and ROM+3 combo

But imo, +2 dual for both ROL and ROM would be quite fine.

If you have more extras, I recommend:
    Getting a SS+7 (for undy and if tanking 2-3 mages)
    Glass+1 (just because you can affort it

FP +9/19 are the best for Ardream. The only reason to upgrade to chit+9/19 is aesthetics

Your hardest enemies will be mages and rogues which means dd and resistances plays important role. It seems you already got 50dd which is definetely more than enough. As other ppl told I'd get cleric earrings to get more resistances, let's say when you reach +150 with lr,gr and fr you should not get stunned, slowed or BURNED too much. And don't forget pathos def must be against rogue/mage!