Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dcz battle priest

This is a discussion on dcz battle priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; in +0 ib +0 we x2 +0 roc x2 +0 hb +8 paper +9 sounds good? any changes i should ...
Page: 1

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

in +0
    ib +0
    we x2 +0
    roc x2 +0
    hb +8
    paper +9

sounds good? any changes i should make?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

in +0
    ib +0
    we x2 +0
    roc x2 +0
    hb +8
    paper +9

sounds good? any changes i should make?[/b]
    change the IB to Skeleton/GB - as for the necklace id go for WP+3 much much much better for DCZ char.(warrior/BP/Sin)
    your earrings are aight but id upgrade`em - as for the rings they cool but i prefer FoV+1 over RoC if you can get`em !!
    armor and weapon are awesome << no changes

change the IB to Skeleton/GB - as for the necklace id go for WP+3 much much much better for DCZ char.(warrior/BP/Sin)
    your earrings are aight but id upgrade`em - as for the rings they cool but i prefer FoV+1 over RoC if you can get`em !!
    armor and weapon are awesome << no changes[/b]
    wait why the hell would u prefer a glass belt or skeleton belt for a PAPER BP in ardream ? as opposed to an iron belt?

u do know that the only spammable skill for ardream is one that uses 40 mana? And the one that uses the most mana only uses 120? With 78 stat points into mana and a hellbreaker, you would easily get 2.2-2.6k mana depending on ur other uniques, so basically you can spam ur attack for 40ish times before having to soul pot. I doubt many VS&#39;s would last even close to half that many skill counts.

And also, for pendant, definately stick with the iron necklace. Theres nothing better than to be able to tank more. Especially if you&#39;re paper, because that extra 10% could mean saving you 60-80 damage for a spike! But for rogues or warrior, i would agree for the wp :P

Oh, and as for the rings, i agree with nerd, go either with fovs +1 dual, or at least 1. because you&#39;re goign to need that GR and LR.

in +0
    ib +0
    we x2 +0
    roc x2 +0
    hb +8
    paper +9

Need fovs+0/1 for the resistance. Other then that your char looks very nice.

i my self hate to use alooot of weapon def. plus unneeded ones - so skeley would do the Job and no need for IN :S FFS its freaking ardream :S - get a WP+3 with the extra money you`ll have from selling IN/IB and getting skeley and WP+3 trust me its much much better - and yes sry for that akutee the GB was a mistake !!

in +0
    ib +0
    we +0 x2
    <strike>roc x2 +0</strike> fov +1 x2
    hb +8
    paper +9

Perfect. Now all you have to improve on is getting +1 WEs

i my self hate to use alooot of weapon def. plus unneeded ones - so skeley would do the Job and no need for IN :S FFS its freaking ardream :S - get a WP+3 with the extra money you`ll have from selling IN/IB and getting skeley and WP+3 trust me its much much better - and yes sry for that akutee the GB was a mistake !![/b]
    Yeah skele is good but 20 AC is a LOT for an ardream BP, and trust me, those extra weapon defences do help! Avedons are quite popular in ardream, and with all the koxpers, arrow def helps as well!

im gunna be a duffer on scrolls so my ap isnt really that much of an issue considering 90% of ardream is rogues thats are a parasite malice 2 hit :P

im gunna be a duffer on scrolls so my ap isnt really that much of an issue considering 90% of ardream is rogues thats are a parasite malice 2 hit :P[/b]
    if ur duffer, then i would reocmmend only about 1550-1625 (or 1600-1675 if your on older servers) AP, so if u have hb8, then around 4 pieces of HP armour? 3-4

if ur duffer, then i would reocmmend only about 1550-1625 (or 1600-1675 if your on older servers) AP, so if u have hb8, then around 4 pieces of HP armour? 3-4[/b]
    +1 for older ones you need just as much AP as akutee mentioned ^^ since most of ardream runs with +9/10 - +2/3 - so id go with maybe 2 parts HP if you do so that wll boost your HP +390 more points which is awesome for a ardream BP
    and since your a duffer with scrolls you wont have any problems what so ever - GL

Keep all that m8

+1 for older ones you need just as much AP as akutee mentioned ^^ since most of ardream runs with +9/10 - +2/3 - so id go with maybe 2 parts HP if you do so that wll boost your HP +390 more points which is awesome for a ardream BP
    and since your a duffer with scrolls you wont have any problems what so ever - GL[/b]
    ardream should have a limit of uniques or item +9 and +3 are so overpowered in ardream :G

ardream should have a limit of uniques or item +9 and +3 are so overpowered in ardream :G[/b]
    true - problem is half of ardream players have a main char. which is lvl 80 which they can farm some cash from it and gear it - other half just keep on babashoping cuz lets face it not alooot of cash if your an ardreamer !!

in -> wp +2/3
    rocs -> foverins +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast