What to do next? (lvl 75 BP)

This is a discussion on What to do next? (lvl 75 BP) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, I am the sharer of "Litercola" but both me and him are wondering the same thing. Right now we ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Hello, I am the sharer of "Litercola" but both me and him are wondering the same thing. Right now we are a human BP at lvl 75. Our gear consists of:
    Iron set
    Foverin
    WE +1 x2
    +8 HP chit set
    +7 undefeatble winirom
    +8 Stone splitter
    +6 Personal shield
    NEW ADDITION- Mean Leonard +7

I made a simmaler post about a week ago asking what I should do if money wasn't the biggest issue, well now things have changed a little bit. Today, WE FINALLY got our Mean Leonard +7 and it is INCREDIBLE! We traded our ROC + GBS for it so on the top of the priority list, we need to buy back a ring, probably being a Foverin.

My question stands at this. Following what Jdizzle destroyed with in the past, we are thinking about selling our winirom to get a Gabs and or ROC +1, Foverins +1 and other accesories that would help us out to become a 1handed BP. We are currently trying to sell the +8 SS which will rack in a little doe which will get us our foverin because we only have 3gbs after our trade for the Leonard. What is your thoughts on this (ESPECIALLY JDIZZLE )

get Lilimes since ED is now opened

and sell SS xD

qoop

fovs+2 ftw :lol:

fovs+2 ftw :lol:[/b]
    HV+2/3 and fov+2/3 ^^

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id sell those dual WE+1 and get dual lillme+0 !! and get another Fov with the rest of the money !! keep your 2handed weapon i say and keep upgrading your gear since ED is back and theres FT and bifrost plus bdw for that making money wont be hard with your gear !! and lvl some while you makin money

yeh i'd go 1H bp till u can get enough cash for a 2h weapon too

for now i'd go the fov just to get a ring, but move onto either fov+2 or roc+1 or hv+2, though as priest i suggest roc+1 or fov+2

Tazthespaz

Alright. Well, as stated before SSlayer, I still have my Winirom +7 (undefeatble) which is nice, but at the moment, we are struggaling on HP and a little DEF. With Undying (With the ROC) we had 5k HP which is fine, but really could improve 10 fold. Also, what about the Gabs Abdament? Not a good idea or...?

And lastly, unless someone gives me an extremly good idea why we should not sell our winirom to beef out our accesories and or get a gabs, I am doing that so if that helps any of your opinions.

Thanks for all the help

Litercola (Sharer)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

get a gab +7 and an ii +7 if possible, so you can still focus on lvling with a 2h weapon when u need the damage, and slowly reobtain your items.

ive told many of my clannies to sell certain items to get an "amazing" item before, and every single time they are usually thanking me for making them do that trade WITHOUT sacrificing main uniques (necklace + belt + armor typically.) why? because these are your basic tank items, there are numerous amount of variations you can get for your earrings + rings that can be cheap replaces without sacrifcing crucial peices. ( i.e. trading away an iron set for something and leaving yourself w/o 1 making yourself more vulnerable w/o weapon defense and then you just die faster then shit)

in the end, if you get a gab adament +7, you wont need any other shield, (maybe an ss for undy, but yea :P).

worry about your 2h weapon LATER on, you should be more focused on LEVLING + supporting a party, not about attacking.

ill post my *NEW* pk vid soon, but its hard as im mostly supporting 75% of the time.

and afterall, if your getting the sh1t kicked outta ya, you cant do shit while your dead...

and lastly, focus on LVLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! get 80 asap, it makes a big, nono HUGE difference.

Tazthespaz

Ty so much Jdizzle

So Gabs first, Don't trade away crucial accesories, and try to get my HP and DEF up?

THANKS AND GO GO GO PK VIDEO

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

jDizzle, ur a wise man

TheSonOfSam

nice advice