Mage stats

This is a discussion on Mage stats within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey i have a mage with 160 INT and was wondering what my others stats should be at lvl 70+ ...
Page: 1

domin

Default Mage stats

hey i have a mage with 160 INT and was wondering what my others stats should be at lvl 70+
    im going with EP and SSE for the moment

the question is should it all go to MP or id better put some HP as well?

ty in advance

if you fire go all into mp, if you want to do dmg go all mp. but if you want a bit of both, put enough hp for you to get 4000 hp unbuffed. then rest mp.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    if you fire go all into mp, if you want to do dmg go all mp. but if you want a bit of both, put enough hp for you to get 4000 hp unbuffed. then rest mp.
    thanks for the tip bro

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    thanks for the tip bro
    Wtf...?

And don't go 70+ if you don't have money/ items.. People will always go for you and when you'll die a lot you'll get mad and your party (unless it's your clan) will always kick you for other players

if you want to do damage you need mp in stats as much as possible (dont forget mp assecories do not add damage in pvp). But since you are not paper mage but int mage I would go for HP and be a support mage in crimson or complete robe but its really up to you what you want to do there... cheers