mage tp is harder to cast?

This is a discussion on mage tp is harder to cast? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i play support mage, i used to be king of teleporting people. i feel like my teleporting skill keeps failing. ...
Page: 1

Default mage tp is harder to cast?

i play support mage, i used to be king of teleporting people. i feel like my teleporting skill keeps failing. i do the normal mage tp dance in the back, but right after i cancel one i cannot immediatly recast tp again. it says tp failed within the next second and a half. wich, if you play mage, you know is the matter of life and death for your ally. did something change? can i not tp dance anymore? am i going to have to become psychic to be a mage now?

O_o Senior Member

When your tp fail you'll see the first red message "summon friend failed" and after a second the 2nd message will appear, only after the second message you'll be able to cast another tp (otherwise it'll keep failing)

My tip for ya is keep running and casting tps, and same with priest heal, when it fails take few more steps and cast it again