Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

magic shell vs normal shell

This is a discussion on magic shell vs normal shell within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i have a warrior,lvling up rlb for the time being. And at the moment I'm using magic shells +7, ...
Page: 1

Icky

Default magic shell vs normal shell

So i have a warrior,lvling up rlb for the time being. And at the moment I'm using magic shells +7, im debating if i should get +7/12 stength shells and ditch the magic shells..

its all boils down to ap vs hp with the magic shells i have 550 more hp, but with the strentgh shells i get 150 more ap then the magics. gbs doesnt seem worth the loss of 550 hp for 150ap.

lets here some opinions

im pretty sure but i think magic shell has less def then regular shell if so get shells, asides from that warr needs as much ap as they can get to kill a rogue in rlb if u even want to beat there outminor

Tyrion

Magic shell has the same AC/Def that regular shell does. If they are both of the same +, that is.

HP isn't the only thing you get from Magic shell, though, as a warrior. You get an equivalent amount of MP as well........which can make a big difference in a VS.

I'd go with regular shell, though. I never cared much about VS's.......and in PK, I go for AP over a little extra HP/MP all day. As long as I have a good priest or two backing me up, I'd rather hit harder than be a little more tank.

As a rlb warrior, you should focus on ur ap, since anyway u're gonna make 6k+ hp wthout any problems, so take regular shells

bluespartan

Magic shells are just fine if you don't have a lot of money, but a 7/12 str set is going to be better. Keep the magic shell set though, it only costs a few million and is helpful for when you tank towers

I would use magic til you can afford +8 Shell. Magic is cheap and isn't a bad armor. It's what I'm using now. I just started back up.

Icky

if you were to choose between an ii +8 and +7 shells which would you take? according to KoK the shells give a better ap boost

PurEppOwnage

Magic shells give 1 less stat point i think
    Magic +7 gives 6 str 5hp
    Normal gives +12

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

If you are broken, go +7 magic, they costs like idk 500k-1m ? xD I guess better save money for better weapond cuz you dont have anywhere magic raptor or something ;p

if u dont have ofc use magic shels but its only for time when u cant buy normal.

MrHat

FP +8...

10 characters up my ass...

what weapon/accessories are you using?
    get a full set of old uniques and a decent weapon before you change to shells+7, if you have all that either save for shells+8 or get the +7 if you think that will take to long

normal shells for ap and magic shell for hp

SculptureDeClyo

id say go shell or magic shell

CaDe7

i say stay magic till u reach 69 while lvling up, save up too to get a +8 shell set

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast