Making Bp (lvl 80)

This is a discussion on Making Bp (lvl 80) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; currently buff/heal gear: Cittin+8/hp fp+8/hp +7 dd helm ps+6 lycoan hammer +7 Iron Set+0 dual lb+0 sse+0 BE+2 i want ...
Page: 1

glennwindsor

currently buff/heal

gear:
    Cittin+8/hp
    fp+8/hp
    +7 dd helm
    ps+6
    lycoan hammer +7

Iron Set+0
    dual lb+0
    sse+0
    BE+2

i want to be bp what should i switch item and weapons?

NeronDomitius

seriously... there r tons of topics same as this one, i know that i answered on at least 20+ of those. just use search, u will find everything there, and if something is really bothering you, then ask again, but questions like what build, how to stat, skill, what to use, when to use, skillbar setup, this vs. that... all u have in this section i do wanna help you but i'm kinda tired to rewrite everything again. or just wait for jdizzle, seems to me he like to spam :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

seriously... there r tons of topics same as this one, i know that i answered on at least 20+ of those. just use search, u will find everything there, and if something is really bothering you, then ask again, but questions like what build, how to stat, skill, what to use, when to use, skillbar setup, this vs. that... all u have in this section i do wanna help you but i'm kinda tired to rewrite everything again. or just wait for jdizzle, seems to me he like to spam :P[/b]
    fuck you, use search seriously XD, i GARUNTEE there is easily 15 +++ topics already zzz, (not joking either)

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

currently buff/heal

gear:
    Cittin+8/hp
    fp+8/hp
    +7 dd helm
    ps+6
    lycoan hammer +7

Iron Set+0
    dual lb+0
    sse+0
    BE+2

i want to be bp what should i switch item and weapons?[/b]
    if u want to be chitin bp, then keep the chitin set +8. get a smite hammer +8 or leonar. switch lb for Heros valor or try to get rocs. Ps +6 is awesome. iron set is awesome. sse switch for lilems entice.

for paper. just sell the +8 chit get +8 or if u can +9/19str paper
    try to get an HB+7 or ii +8

stats paper bp:

220str
    78int
    rest hp

stats int bp:

174int
    220str
    rest hp

and use search next time xD or if u want to get more info... like 3 of these topics a week.

good luck